Post Qualification 2~4 years Industry Experience preferably MNC.
Female Candidates only
• Monthly compliance – GSTR1, GSTR 3B, 2A reconciliations
• Annual compliance – GSTR 9, 9C
• Maintenance, review, and reconciliations of all tax ledgers.
• Handling GST audit, Preparation, and submission of the response to GST-related notices and scrutiny. Preparation for GST assessment.
• Review of GST positions and timely revert to internal customers within the agreed TAT.
• Compliance on e-invoicing, new returns, etc
• Optimal management of GST from new CAPEX prospect
• Filing of the tax return for ABMI and overseas entities in India. ·
• Master File, CbCr reporting, TP compliances
• Tax planning of the company w.r.t direct and indirect tax impact in new projects.
• Updating the business on day-to-day changes in tax and it’s
• Preparation, filing, and payment of quarterly TDS returns. Generation and issuance of TDS certificates.
• Computation of Income Tax liability, Advance tax, and Deferred Tax periodically.
• Responsible for handling Tax audits and preparation of various schedules/annexures to form 3CD reports.
• Preparation of Submissions for regular income tax assessment cases and complying with the notices issued by the Income Tax Department.
• To ensure timely payment of statutory dues like TDS, advance tax, self-assessment tax, etc.
• Preparation of Submissions for regular DT & IDT assessment cases and compliance with the notices issued by the Department.
• Reviewing and updating the contingent liability tracker. Coordinate and close the old assessments.
• Periodical training to the stakeholders on tax regulatory changes
• Avenues to transfer GST credit balances and ensure effectively Utilization.
• Contracts are reviewed & confirmed from DT & IDT perspective within the agreed TAT.
Above Rs. 1,200,000/-