About Us: Access Livelihoods Consulting India Pvt. Ltd (www.alcindia.org) is a Management Consulting Service Provider, offering a wide range of consultancy / implementation /hand holding and management support services to address the livelihood enhancement needs of the economically marginalized. Since its inception in 2005, ALC India has served over 100 organizations across 23 states through 220 projects. ALC India has launched its products like Transforming India and Tathya.
Our Mission is “To enable equitable and sustainable economic development by provision of professional techno-managerial services to individuals and organizations to ensure that the economically marginalized are recognized as active contributors to a growing economy and to ascertain that an equitable share of wealth is generated and distributed in their favour”
Our Vision is “ALC India envisions itself enhancing the lives of 1million economically marginalized households by March 2014 targeting .1 million directly and .9 million indirectly”
ABOUT THE CLIENT: Hunnarshala Foundation (www.hunnar.org) is a Not-for-Profit Company registered under the Section 25 of the Companies Act. By working with the community, rural experts, professionals and the Government, Hunnarshala Foundation strives to demonstrate how habitats can be socially, culturally, and environmentally sensitive and sustainable. Hunnarshala Foundation has worked extensively on post disaster reconstruction programmes to promote owner driven housing for the poor.
The main objectives guiding Hunnarshala Foundation are:
• To work with and further the interests of building artisans and their craft through training, assistance and capacity building support to bring them into the mainstream of construction
• To Promote eco-friendly, cost effective, low energy building materials and techniques that utilize locally appropriate inputs and aesthetics
• To provide housing and construction facilities that would be high quality as well as affordable for the urban poor.
Contract: The candidate will be on the payrolls of ALC India. The current vacancy is at Hunnarshala Foundation, Bhuj, Kachchh. He/ She will be deputed in Hunnarshala Foundation, Bhuj, Kachchh for period of 1 year. The performance of the candidate will be monitored from ALC India, head quarter in Hyderabad.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS POSITION:
Producing reports and recommendations following internal audits.
Preparing financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts.
Preparing financial management reports, including financial planning, forecasting and analyzing risk.
Advising on tax and treasury issues.
Continuous management of financial systems and budgets.
Liaising with internal and external auditors and dealing with any compliance on financial issues as they arise.
QUALIFYING CANDIDATE MUST BE
1. Chartered Accountant or an MBA professional (Finance) with commerce background from a reputed Institutes.
2. Should have sound knowledge on financial aspects.
3. At least five years of work experience. Exposure and experience of managing accounts of NGOs will be preferred.
Knowledge of Gujarati language would be an added advantage.
Salary: Rs. 40,000 - 50,000 pm
PREFERRED JOINING DATE: 10st of June 2011
Interested candidates please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Program Manager Hunnarshala. Pls mention your current and expected CTC.