1. Good Communication Skill
2. Educational Requirement – Chartered Accountant
3. Experience (2-4 years)
4. Should have relevant Consulting experience.
5. Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management/accounting software.
6. Strong organizational skills.
7. Excellent communication and coordination skills.
8. An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers.
9. Strong Knowledge of Accountancy.
10. Time-management abilities.
11. Ability to strategize and solve problems.
12. Comfortable with occasional travelling to client Place.
13. Ability to multitask and handle multiple client requirements.
Involvement in reviewing client transactions on a routine basis.
Handling and ensuring compliance with Direct and Indirect Taxes, Corporate and Labour Laws.
Involved in preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports for management review and decision making.
Preparation of budgets/Forecast revenues and costs.
Client facing role involving coordination on accounting, payroll and other related activities for clients.
Client interactions involving varied industry profiles and complexities.
Client Visits for review of Accounts and reporting.
Opportunity to work on high end MIS reporting.
Managers & Assistant Managers in client servicing encompassing all the above.
Various other client requirements surrounding the finance domain.
As per industry standard