Assistant Manager - Accounts & Compliance Team Pre-requisites 1 Good Communication Skill 2 Educational Requirement –Chartered Accountant 3 Experience – Fresher 4 Should have interest in Accounts, Finance & Compliance and willingness to learn 5 Good commercial and practical knowledge 6 Excellent Microsoft Office Skills 7 Good Analytical & Interpersonal Skill 8 Good Team Player 9 Good Leadership quality 10 Respect for Organization hierarchy Job Description 1. Client facing role, carrying out review of accounts, payroll, compliance services 2. Would involve in handling clients with varied industry profiles and complexities 3. Opportunity to work/review of high end MIS reporting 4. Would involve assisting Service line lead in servicing various client requirements surrounding Finance
Handling the filing of GST & SEZ returns of multiple registrations.
Reviewing the trial balances & preparing consolidated financials of several branches.
Participate in US tax workings.
Handling Income tax scrutiny assessments
Ensure continuous review of accounting processes & determining required improvements.
JD: To work in the integrated Income Tax CPC 2.0 project that envisions to redefine income tax e-filing and straight thru processing to provide a best in class experience to all taxpayers. To ensure successful preparation of Functional Requirements Specification (FRS), Software Requirement Specifications (SRS). To liaison with the customer both during requirements specification as well as user acceptance of the built solution.
• Good to have: To lead a team of Analysts, past experience in envisioning IT systems. mail to career at empasysinfo dot com
We are looking for CA post qualified person for core accounting with audit and taxation experience.
Experience: 4-7 years(post qualification)
Please find the JD details below. If you find it is suitable, kindly share your updated resume to the below mail Id.
Email ID- email@example.com
• Book review, MIS Review, Client meeting, Statutory Compliance like indirect and direct taxation
• Financials preparation/review for audit, Interaction with auditor
• Coordinating for board meetings, AGM, getting the financials signed from client & auditors
• Adherence to all set SLAs
• Finalization of accounting process, consolidation of group compny report
• Month end and Year end closing activities
• Review of performance of reportees
• Should have experience in analytics with reporting exposure
• Preparing, Analyzing and Planning, Big4 Audits
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary internal customer service
• Ability to handle multiple clients
• Knowledge in MS Excel, Powerpoint
• Working knowledge in Tally