A client of Kapgrow Corporate Advisory Services Pvt. Ltd.
Manager - Cost Accounting
IPC / IPCC
Basic Function: This position is accountable for the ongoing analysis of process constraints, target costing projects, and margin analysis. The cost accountant must also construct and monitor those cost-effective data accumulation systems needed to provide an appropriate level of costing information to management.
1. Develop / Construct data accumulation systems for a cost accounting system
2. Create and review the controls needed for data accumulation and reporting systems
3. Conduct ongoing process constraint analyses
4. Develop bill of material standard costs & labor SKUs
5. Report on breakeven points by products, work centers, and locations
6. Report on margins by product, activities and division
7. Report on periodic variances and their causes
8. Analyze capital budgeting requests
9. Perform cost accumulation tasks as a member of the target costing group
10. Coordinate physical inventories and cycle counts
11. Accumulate and apply overhead costs as prescribed by GAAP.
Desired Qualifications: 5+ years of cost accounting & finance experience in IT / related industry. A minimum B.Com degree, ICWA preferred. Must be familiar with standard industry ABC analysis and have excellent analysis skills along with the ability to collaborate with a multi-department team. Added advantage to have experience with Navision.
Reports to: Head of Finance / Management
08 December 2009
You're missing all the top skills among applications.. Add your skills
Johnson Matthey India Private Limited ( Industrial Training )
Frankfinn Aviation Services Pvt. Ltd. ( Accounting )
Akant Hasija and Associates ( Article Trainee )
Ashish Karundia & Co. ( Article Trainee )
ITC Limited ( Industrial Training )
Seeking a Job? Looking to Hire?