Realizing the need for a one-to-one live session on GST, we are organizing an exclusive live interactive webinar with the most renowned thought leader and experts on GST- CA Bimal Jain.
This series of GST webinar will be a 9 hour interactive session, spread across 3 days, with a session of 3 hours on each day, starting 30th May 2019. The sessions cover extensive discussion on GST Audit and GST Annual Returns with a dedicated Q&A session on the final day.
Detail discussion on GST Annual Return i.e. GSTR-9
Intricacies of GST Audit and filing Reconciliation Statement i.e. GSTR-9C
Ask your expert - Question & Answers Session
Details of Outward and inward supplies made during the financial year
Details of advances, inward and outward supplies on which tax is payable as declared in returns filed during the financial year
Details of Outward supplies on which tax is not payable as declared in returns filed during the financial year
Details of ITC for the financial year
Details of ITC availed as declared in returns filed during the financial year
Details of ITC Reversed and Ineligible ITC as declared in returns filed during the financial year
Other ITC related information
Details of tax paid as declared in returns field during the financial year
Supplies / tax declared through Amendments (+) (net of debit notes)
Supplies / tax reduced through Amendments (-) (net of credit notes)
Reversal of ITC availed during previous financial year
ITC availed for the previous financial year
Differential tax paid on account of declaration
- Particulars of Demands and Refunds
Information on supplies received from composition taxpayers, deemed supply under section 143 and goods sent on approval basis
HSN Wise Summary of outward supplies
HSN Wise Summary of Inward supplies
Reconciliation Statement - GSTR - 9C
Who is required to get themselves audit?
- Financial Year
- Legal Name
- Trade Name (if any)
- Are you liable to audit under any Act?
Reconciliation of turnover declared in audited Annual Financial Statement with turnover declared in Annual Return (GSTR9)
- Reconciliation of Gross Turnover
- Reasons for Un - Reconciled difference in Annual Gross Turnover
- Reconciliation of Taxable Turnover
Reconciliation of Input Tax Credit (ITC)
- Reconciliation of Net Input Tax Credit (ITC)
- ITC availed as per audited Annual Financial Statement for the State/ UT
(For multi-GSTIN units under same PAN this should be derived from
books of accounts)
- ITC booked in earlier Financial Years claimed in current Financial Year
- ITC booked in current Financial Year to be claimed in subsequent
- ITC availed as per audited financial statements or books of account
- ITC claimed in Annual Return (GSTR9)
- Un-reconciled ITC
- Reasons for un-reconciled difference in ITC
- Reconciliation of ITC declared in Annual Return (GSTR9) with ITC availed
on expenses as per audited Annual Financial Statement or books of
- Reasons for un - reconciled difference in ITC
- Tax payable on un-reconciled difference in ITC (due to reasons specified
in 13 and 15 above)
Auditor's recommendation on additional Liability due to non-reconciliation
Key precautions and safeguards for GST Annual Return and Reconciliation etc.
Practical Questions on GST Audit and Annual Returns
Bimal Jain is a Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India since May 1994 and Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India since December 2006 along with a Bachelor's degree in Law. Also, he is a Qualified SAP - FI/CO Consultant and has more than 21 years of experience in Indirect Taxation and specializes in all aspects of Service Tax, Value Added Tax (VAT)/ Central Sales Tax (CST), Central Excise, Customs, Foreign Trade Policy (FTP), Special Economic Zone (SEZ), Export Oriented Unit (EOU), Export-Import Laws and well acquainted with the concept and impact of way forward Goods and Services tax (GST).
CAclubindia has launched GST Certification Course in Delhi with Bimal Jain which is available online on the website.
He has working experience of more than 18 years in renowned Companies viz. LG Electronics India Pvt. Ltd, Honda Motorcycle & Scooters India Pvt. Ltd, Hindustan Development Corporation Ltd, Khaitan & Company and presently he is the Executive Director of A2Z Taxcorp LLP - a boutique Indirect Tax firm.
View full profile
He has hands on experience in providing opinion & advisory services, carrying out diagnostic review of business operations, process review, structuring of business model, undertaking litigation services at all appropriate forum including CESTAT, representation before the TRU/ CBEC/ DGFT, etc. for various matters concerning to trade, industry and commerce.
- Chairman of Indirect Tax Committee of PHD Chamber of Commerce
- Chairman of the Corporate Advisory Committee of IPEM Group of Institutions
- Member of Indirect Tax Committee of ASSOCHAM/ FICCI
- Special invitee of Indirect Tax Committee of ICAI/ ICSI
- Member of eminent faculties in Indirect Tax Committee of ICAI/ ICSI/ ICMA
Awards & Recognitions:
- Keynote Speaker at Guinness World Record made by ICSI in "Largest Taxation Lesson" on GST, attended by 4500+ Participants, breaking earlier record of Japan
- Business Leader Award from Amity School, Noida
- Best Speaker Award from NIRC- ICAI/ ICWAI
- Young Achievers Award at Igniting Minds, 2015
- Best Participant Award in MSOP- 117th Batch by ICSI
- Total Length of Videos: 10.2 hrs.
- Expiry: 1 Month or 15 hrs of viewing whichever is earlier from the date of registration
- Videos are meant for web viewing only and cannot be downloaded. Videos are available in the Full-Screen viewing