Writing Internship for creative CA Students at CAclubindia
Content Writing - CAclubindia
Accounting, English Proficiency (Spoken) (Learn Business Communication), English Proficiency (Written), Hindi Proficiency (Spoken) and Hindi Proficiency (Written)
1. CA Final/IPCC students with a graduate degree or in the final year of the graduation
2. Excellent writing and communication skills
3. Passionate about writing and working in a startup culture
4. Highly professional in conduct
5. Must have a background in finance and tax
6. CA Final students with a graduate degree or in the final year of the graduation
7. Applicants must have their own laptop
About Interactive Media Private Limited (http://interactivemedia.co.in/):
Interactive Media (CAclubindia.com & LAWyersclubindia.com) is a fast-growing online company which is connecting 3 million+ professionals from finance, legal, and management fraternities.
CAclubindia.com & LAWyersclubindia.com are our flagship websites and are the largest online platforms in their respective fields with the name having to become synonymous with professionals online. We also have an e-learning platform called CCI Online Learning with 60000+ enrolled students. We have 10 mobiles applications for professionals with a combined 1 million downloads.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Write articles on finance and taxation audience - technical/non-technical for Caclubindia
2. Research and reply to unanswered queries on finance and taxation topics - technical/non-technical for the Q&A module of CCI
3. Prepare content for social media as and when required
4. Connect and nurture the relationships with industry experts and other writers
6. Call for corporate communication
7. Write industry related news updates
8. Cover partner events on various FinTax matters
9. Create videos on industry-related topics
10. Assist the editor in creating and executing digital campaigns
11. Collect data and send regular market feedback reports to the top management
12. Develop any other content, writing or product sales related task can also be assigned
# of jobs/internships available: 4
Stipend: Rs. 5000 per month
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the internship
2. can start the internship immediately
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
5. have a CA background
** Women willing to start/restart their career and CA dropouts can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.
You're missing all the top skills among applications.. Add your skills
Dua Manral & Associates ( GST )
RPRP & Associates (1986) ( Audit )
Seeking a Job? Looking to Hire?