2. Experience in VAT returns for Europe, Asia Pac, US
3. Supported Transaction Tax audit/appeal
4. Ability to stretch, pro-active and Self-learner
The Tax Analyst will be responsible for contributing to Alexion’s global tax operations including preparation of transaction tax returns, supporting transitions and flawless service delivery for multiple global locations from India. This person will ensure strict adherence to internal controls, timeliness and accuracy of deliverable.
1. Managing end to end day to day preparation of Transaction Tax Returns of Europe VAT (including Intrastat and EC sales list), or APAC or US sales & use tax
2. Tax Accounting of indirect taxes & balance sheet reconciliations of transaction Tax accounts
3. Execute implementation of tax adjustments with changes in tax law.
4. Analyze purchase and sales invoices for input and output VAT compliance.
5. Interpret changes in tax law, develop memorandum for operationalizing it.
6. Execute Tax Payments on timely basis and track its disbursement to tax authorities within stipulated internal timelines of the process.
7. Preparation of warehouse stock movement invoices based on information obtained from supply chain.
8. Support Global Tax Projects & initiatives.
9. Pro-actively track deliverables & follow timelines within monitoring mechanism of process.
10. Update documentation with changes in law and changes in process guidelines.
11. Support tax audit and coordinate the audit process.
12. Participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives.