Little super star of CCI part -9

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)

16 August 2011  

Friends it’s great to see all of your response and comments to our Articles on Legends Series and Article on Little Super Stars of CCI which made super hit and very satisfactory mode to me and my team. Till now we completed articles on legends of CCI 13 part and Article little super star 8 parts. All the articles got huge response. Here I am giving my best and second article on LITTLE SUPER STAR OF CCI.

LITTLE SUPER STARS OF CCI- part 9

Hi!

Finally we have reached to part-9 clapand its very great success to me and our team. CCI is where the platform we can get Legends and super star`s who dedicated to their studies / work and helping and solving others query too. By sharing the knowledge, can gain more from others and CCI is the best platform were we can share. As seen the world comparing to earlier, girl`s making history and well educated. Now women / girl`s and men / boy`s seen same way and its shows how the world improving. It feels very great to see the new world and lot of competition, recently we seen the results of professional course, Ex: “CA” how girls sweep the results by getting top 3 ranks and Top Ranks in CPT this show how Girl`s and Boy`s giving best. Now will talk about our series Article it’s my Second article on “GIRL”, giving you my entire best Article on a Girl.

Now this Super Little Star of CCI & CCI Role model is none other thanclap

Hello

danceKhushboo Agrawaldance

K– Knowledge     

H – Happy

U – Ultimate  

S - Sweet

H - HONEST

B – Brilliant

O – Ocean of Knowledge.

Our Little star belongs to Raipur, she is very sweet girl and soft spoken girl. She is very friendly to all and very sweet person. Cci where the platform we can interact with lot of people and top professional people, in which I got friend and sweet sis from this platform and I am very proud of her. She is honest and friendly to all, we all proud to have her in our cci family.

Qualification:

Pursuing b.com and Ca final…

She is simple, friendly and very honest girl ever seen, I am very lucky to have such a sweet friend and sister. She is very sweet, cool and proud to have her in CCI Family.

CCI is big finance platform where we can see lot of friendly and helping nature people who don’t hesitate to help others including our super star.

SHE is there in CCI from nov 2010, SHE will be there more in FROUM section and solved so many queries still now.

·        SHE has nearly 1561

·        249 Thanks so far.

Finally like to say proud to having her in CCI family, hope she continue with this beautiful family and stay with us as for as long by sharing her knowledge and helping.

Will pray she get lot of success in her studies, career and happiness of her life.

Will request you all to wish her for coming exams and pray she come out with good percentage.

Rewards to CCI and friends:

1.      She gave her time for CCI Family.

2.   She became familiar person in CCI.

3.     We got best, good friend and sweet sis through CCI.

4.   CCI friends proud to have her in CCI family.

CONCLUSION:

We all are proud to have her has friend and sister in CCI.  Friends Please give a BIG Applause to Great and Super star of CCI

WowKhushboo Agrawal.Wow

Thumbs Up!“ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR COMING EXAMS DEAR SIS”Thumbs Up!

Her CONTRIBUTION in CCI:

ARTICLES

1  attitude towards exam

exam blunder

FORUM

1   a friend

2.   delay of success

3.  classic insult

4. pagalpanti 6

5.  pagalpanti 5

6.  pagalpanti 4

7. pagalpanti 3

8.  pagalpanti 2 

9. pagalpanti 1

10.TRUE FRIENDSHIP

11. COW n OX

12. funny reality  bytes

13. funny things of life

14.  attitude n success

15.  believe your self

16 FRIEND

17. don't be sad

18. result time

19. Why

20.  rajanikanth mahakatha

21. decision making

Note: Dear friend and sister hope you like this article and forgive if any mistake r anything mention wrong here..

Also see the Other Little super star of CCI

Article on Super Little Star of CCI - Part - 1

Aricle on Little super star of CCI.. Part 2

Article on Little Super Star of CCI- Part 3

Article on Little Super Star of CCI- Part 4

Article on Little Super Star of CCI Part -5

Article on Little super star of cci part 6

Article on Little-super-star-of-cci-part-7

Article on Little super star of cci part -8

thank you

Regards

BAlu