Little Super Star of CCI Part -5

BALU.... (CCI STUDENT....) (44650 Points)

25 July 2011  

Hi!

Friends it’s great to see all of your response and comments to our Articles on Legends Series and Article on Little Super Stars of CCI which made super hit and very satisfactory mode to me and my team. Till now we completed articles on legends of CCI 10 part and Article little super star 4 parts. All the articles got huge responseclap. Here I am giving my best and first article on LITTLE SUPER STAR OF CCI.

LITTLE SUPER STARS OF CCI- part 5

Earlier girl`s were not coming out of their house, not well educated and got married in the early age itself, but now that trend has got change and feel very proud to see the new world with lot of girls coming out of their house and started working to help parents and entering the professional course by taking “CA” / CS/ CWA/ Top B School “MBA”. It feels very great to see the new world and lot of competition, recently we seen the results of professional course for Ex: “CA” how girls sweep the results by getting top 3 ranks this show how they giving best and showing the world they r not less than anyone. Oooppsss why I am saying all in this article series hehehe don’t get confuse;), because it’s my first article on “GIRL” and thought first let you all know how Girls made changes on this world. Now will talk about Article, giving you my entire best Article on a Girl and by her articles which are very motivate and inspirational.

Now this Super Little Star of CCI & CCI Role model is none other than dance

You RockPRIYAMYou Rock

P – POSITIVE

R – REGAIN

I – INTELLIGENT

Y – YOURSELF

A – AMBITION

M - MOTIVE

Our Little star belongs to DELHI, which is the hometown of Chetan Bhagat...

She Completed CPT and Pursuing CA Inter (Waiting for Results) and B.Com…

Her Articles are very innovative; firstly she came up with “BEING THE GIRL IM”.  Then She explained things which we can learn i.e., INCREDIBLE INDIA, FIGHT THE EXAM BLUES, HOW TO DO SELF STYD BASIC, etc.,

Thus, every article she wrote got very popular and huge response too.

Wow she wrote 8 wonderful articles Hellotill now, all the articles are in different topics.

All the articles are come through from her heart

She is simple girl and very friendly to all, she is very fond of friends and she is cool, talkative and great personality. Glad to having her in CCI family and I am very proud to have her has my dear friend:).

Finally like to say proud to having her in CCI family, hope she continue with this beautiful family and stay with us as for as long by sharing her Great articles.

Her results on the way, will pray she come out of with colors and make her career success and happiness of her life.

Will request you all to wish her for coming results and pray she come out with good percentage.

Rewards to CCI and friends:

1.      She gave super duper articles.

2.   She became familiar person in CCI.

3.     We got best and good friend through CCI.

4.   CCI friends proud to having her in CCI family.

FINALLY THANKS TO DEAR FRIEND FOR BEING WITH US AND HOPE YOU CONTINUE SAME WAY...

Thumbs Up!“ALL THE BEST TO YOUR RESULTS DEAR FRIEND”Thumbs Up!

Wow  Her articles in CCI:Wow 

OTHER ARTICLES IN THIS LITTLE SUPER STAR SERIES:

Article on Super Little Star of CCI - Part - 1

Aricle on Little super star of CCI.. Part 2

Article on Little Super Star of CCI- Part 3

Article on Little Super Star of CCI- Part 4

Note: Dear friend hope you like this article and forgive if any mistake r anything mention wrong here..

Regards

BAlu