Little Super Star of CCI- Part 3

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)

28 June 2011  

And we are back with yet another little super star..Truly said, good things always come in small packages.....From the makers of ....

Article on Super Little Star of CCI - Part - 1

Aricle on Little super star of CCI.. Part 2

Here comes another article paying tribute to some arduous effort by a chhota packet.:P(read little super star)..I took up the gauntlet of writing this article just coz i wanted to say my heartfelt about my dear little friend..Thanks to Balu ji for giving me the opportunity to do so..

Sahebaan,Meherban,kadardaan....Pesh hai CCI ki jaan...!!!;)...presenting  before you the rising diva of CCI- RESHAM CHANDARANA...

Quick Link : https://419518chandaranas.caclubindia.com

Resham 

A sparkling diamond making CCI proud with her endeavours...Don't dare to get confused with the age of this little chriton, resham can give complex even to the best in the business...

Gustakhi maaf Resham ji, m revealing some of your little secrets to conscientise everyone about your multihued personality...

Resham is gifted with the skill of playing with words, now that needs no validation..Just look at her articles and u will be left gaping at her choice of words and mesmerising writing style...

I SALUTE YOU, SIR !!!

FM IPCC Notes - Best files of Caclubindia

You think you can't write??

How to prepare effective notes

This Uttrayan - Let the birds fly

Accounts - Best notes of CACLUBINDIA

Tax - Best notes of CACLUBINIDA

Costing - Best notes of CACLUBINDIA

The horrifying Leather trade in India

Funny Adorable Animal Pics

Slow Dance

Excerpts from my diary

Excerpts from my Diary - Words by Emerson

Video for studying Effectively

Life is like a cup of coffee - Video

Wooohhh..!! Quite a contribution..!!!

She is an awesome teacher ... very very helpful when it comes to studies and her knowledge of languages( She taught me bit of GUjju .. although m very bad at it still...sorry dear m a bad student;().... She has quite a bit of knowledge about pets and animals....Great at cooking as well....My God...!! kahan se seekha itna kuch yar?? 

She has amassed more than 4500 points and 1025 Thumbs up by now and there is lot lot more to come in future ... So everyone please wish her all the very best for future .... We want our super star to shine brighter and brighter...

Best wishes to my dear sweet sister...

This was it from me....Our team will be back in a few days with another little super star.....!! Till then, keep waiting....

Regards,

Sneha :D