Little-super-star-of-CCI-part-7

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)

09 August 2011  

"The miracle is not to fly in the air, or to walk on the water, but to walk on the earth"- fully suited for our superstar

Hey Ccites,

So finally the phase of declaration of results is over with a life-long impact of many of us. Believe me or not but this nervous time and the immediate reaction after a + ve result is better than any of the pleasure of this world.

"Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep"

My last article on this platform was "Break ke baad"  and now I am returning after a break to introduce to you the lady(read it as girl) power of CCI. She z none other than the hardworking "SARITHA"

She hails from a place which is best suited for a perfect holiday "Kerala Waters". She is undoubtedly the most popular and deserving female member in Top-30. Quality of her contribution can also be judged from the fact that expert of experts & Bhishma Pitamah of CCI  Chakrapani sir has only two links saved in his profile and both of them are shared by Saritha

Although this series ought to be start with her only but it's coz of my commitments that this article has got delayed. Best thing abt. her is her simplicity & honesty. She possess  the very rare quality to say truth (well this is really rare in this selfish/materialistic world) & is very emotional.But lemme warn you to beware of her anger

She has also got a perfect gift from CCI in form of Vikas (her online bro whom she loves more than real bro). I can't imagine my group chat without her as she z our chatterbox;) .

Joke apart lemme share some of her contribution with you:-

Short notes of FM IPCC/PCC

ACCOUNTING DICTIONARY

LEGAL GLOSSARY

FINANCIAL DICTIONARY

INVESTING GLOSSARY

ENGLISH DICTIONARY

LEGAL DICTIONARY

BUSINESS/MGT DICTIONARY

COMPUTER DICTIONARY

DICTIONARY OF BANKING TERMS

CALCULATORS

CA/CS/CWA STUDENTS- USEFUL LINK

Financial and Managerial Accounting Coach

Some useful excel files

Knowledge Resource for all

Income Tax Calculator

Perquisite Taxable Value Calculator

Advance Tax Calculator

Very useful site for all

CA/CS/CWA QUESTION PAPER AT ONE PLACE

COMMON MEASUREMENTS

Supreme Court Judgments ,legal forms,bare acts

HER CCI AWARDS:

WowWow

Win Tshirt

HOPE SHE CONTINUES THE GOOD WORK IN FUTURE TOO &,WE ALL R PROUD TO  HAVE HER ON THIS PLATFORM

https://comments16.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/wishing-best-of-luck.jpg

BEST OF LUCK

REGARDS

PULKIT

OTHER ARTICLES IN THIS LITTLE SUPER STAR SERIES:

Article on Super Little Star of CCI - Part - 1

Aricle on Little super star of CCI.. Part 2

Article on Little Super Star of CCI- Part 3

Article on Little Super Star of CCI- Part 4

Little Super Star of CCI Part -5

Little Super Star of CCI Part -6