Little super star of CCI part 6

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)

04 August 2011  

Hii Friends,

Till now we have completed Article on Super little star parts 5 successfully clap....I think this is the time to know about another super little star…I m really very very happy to say a few words about this Little super star..Today  I m sharing about “ smile” of CCI.I think Many of You understand who is he…Yup friends he is none other than Hardik Dave , a most deserved and always “smiling “super little starclap

Hardik is from VADODARA[GUJARAT].He is an IPCC student and wrote exam in May 2011 ..And now he is waiting for his result..Hope he will get Rank in IPCC exam as he wish…May God bless him to achieve what he wishes..Hardik is a one of the very good friends of me in CCI..Whenever his name came in to my mind I first smile.I knw him from the last 2 years...He got around 9671 points and 2045 thanks..Hatts off to u dear...An the most important thing about him is he have no PC and he is shaing all this using mobile ...For this a big Clap for himclap..This is an example and motivation for all of us..This shows his dedication to CCI..And all his contributions are really awesome....

Hardik is a very good guy with a very good helping mentality..He always helped me whenever I need his help.What I tell u more about u dear..I m very very lucky to have a friend like you...Wishing You all the very best for your future..I too pray to God As you wish YOu soon becoz CA CS CWA BCom HArdik Dave..hehe..smile..

And hardik u knw na i have no much experience in writing article..If i made any mistake plz forgive me dear..

Thumbs Up!“ALL THE BEST TO YOUR RESULTS DEAR  HARDIK”Thumbs Up!

HIS CCI AWARDS:

WowWow

Win Tshirt

OTHER ARTICLES IN THIS LITTLE SUPER STAR SERIES:

Article on Super Little Star of CCI - Part - 1

Aricle on Little super star of CCI.. Part 2

Article on Little Super Star of CCI- Part 3

Article on Little Super Star of CCI- Part 4

Little Super Star of CCI Part -5

Regards,

Your Friend

Saritha & Vikas