Easy Office
LCI Learning

Less marks in audit. is it Intentional by ICAI?

Page no : 2

Shagun Sharma (Article) (106 Points)
Replied 20 January 2016

Bhai audit lae kaise marks

kamal kant goel (IPCC) (22 Points)
Replied 20 January 2016

i got in sfm only 26 but exepcted was 55

Kumar Gaurav (Going...to be C.A soon...)   (1624 Points)
Replied 20 January 2016

Frnds, i m vry surprised to see that almost all the students across caclub india or in ma frnd crcle got audit marks within the range of 35 to 40 including me as i got only 36 mrks where i was expctng 55+ Dont knw the reason behind this whether it is done intentionally or just a coincidence 😢

ASHU SHARMA (CA STUDENT) (194 Points)
Replied 20 January 2016

I also got only 40marks in audit expecting 50+ and in sfm expecting 55 but got only 36.

madhu (CA FINAL) (190 Points)
Replied 20 January 2016

Even I got 37 marks in audit while i expected 55 plus marks. I also think this was intentional. This is very wrong on part of the institute to intentionally deduct marks and put almost 90 percent of the students in the same marks range. My audit aper was too good this time. I had quoted all SA's , clauses, sections. Had they given 10 more marks i would have cleared both groups in aggregate. They play with students career. I request all of you to write a mail  to the president and examination secretary. I am personally going to do so. 

Studentsca (CA Practice ) (3577 Points)
Replied 20 January 2016

Originally posted by : Karan
I asked my frnds and 8 out of 10 told that they got 35 marks in audit. How it can happen??

all over india to all students marks were deleberately deducted in audit and sfm papers. Even 1st ranker got 49 marks in audit

I am also expecting 55+ marks in audit but got only 35 all students got allmost same marks.

i  got

FR - 53

SFM 35

Audit - 35

Law - 56

Most of the students here on caclubindia also got 35 marks in audit.

i think its intentionally made by ICAI. whatever your marks may be they have awarded only 35.

revaluation se kuch help hogi kya? ya fir certified copies ke liye apply kare. Whats your opinion frnds?

Can anybody imagine all student's papers were same that they got 35 marks in same subject all over india?

I was also expecting 50+ in both Audit and Law but got only 35 in Audit and 39 in Law

mukesh (finance job) (113 Points)
Replied 20 January 2016

I got a/c 60 marks, sfm 47 marks, audit 39 marks & law 62 marks. Unfortunately not cleared my group only 1 marks. Many student angry with audit & sfm marks. Realy my audit exam is superb, I expected 60+ marks in auditing. I think institute is bound to law result. This is not fare.

Ankit Kumar (student) (21 Points)
Replied 20 January 2016

I got 74 in ISCA. ND that's what I expected.

(Guest)
@ ankit kumar 74 is gr8 ... how did u prepare for isca ... plzz guide it wud help many students here ...

Karuna (accountant) (53 Points)
Replied 20 January 2016

Really in 3 unsuccessful attempts of mine, i got 34 marks in audit everytym. I m really confused.... No improvement.

Ashok J (CA Final) (880 Points)
Replied 20 January 2016

Even i suspect institute valuation is very faulty, intentional and misleading...my frnd is taking help of a psychiatrist after results....i think its high time  we unitedly take some action against institute and teach them a lesson for playing with our life....

I seriously  dont understand whats in their mind.....QUALITY????? F****.....pls see how much money disciplinary committee is minting from tax practitioners and icai talks abt quality.....F****

Yogesh (139 Points)
Replied 21 January 2016

I also get 35 marks in audit Very much less than expected Due to audit I didn't clear

varsha naik (Chartered Accountant) (303 Points)
Replied 21 January 2016

I got 63 in auditing paper. And 46 in Sfm

Replied 21 January 2016

Replied 21 January 2016

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: