Easy Office
LCI Learning

Less marks in audit. is it Intentional by ICAI?

Page no : 6

Sathish M (Management Accountant) (40581 Points)
Replied 30 January 2016

Friends why you are still stoking this flames of audit, now that it is history and you can not change the marks already secured. It's high time you guys started focussing for your May 2016 examination. The more you keep thinking about the past, the more emotional you guys will get and it will not help you at the end of the day. So please move on and focus about the ensuing examination.

2 Like

Rajendra (CA Final) (78 Points)
Replied 30 January 2016

Difference between Region wise & ICAI Press release in CA final Nov 2015 result

Read more at: /forum/what-a-manipulation-in-ca-final-result-of-exam-nov-2015--346935.asp

ANIL K C (ASST MANAGER - FINANCE) (71 Points)
Replied 01 February 2016

Yes Friends u all are correct i expected 60+ in auditing and i got only 46. I dont think there is any reason for getting so low mark.

Sathish M (Management Accountant) (40581 Points)
Replied 01 February 2016

Sir, we do understand many a times we always feel that we should have got much more and so on. Based on the evaluation criteria fixed by crietria, we would have to accept the reality and move beyond this and start thinking of what lies ahead of us. The more we keep digging or get emotionally stuck, we can not march ahead in life.

Please get out of this phase and believe something better is installed for you in May 2016 examination. Hope is the only foddder for achieving success, so believe in your efforts and you can share your proud moments next time. All the very best..!!!

All the best.

asmita sharma (student) (52 Points)
Replied 01 February 2016

The pursuit of 50 percentile (%) :) (Y) 

1 Like

Maithili (1) (476 Points)
Replied 05 February 2016

Really shattered, by the way the Audit papers are being corrected...Not having the confidence to prepare again

Arpit (CA Final) (150 Points)
Replied 05 February 2016

I have somehow obtained (don't ask how) the results excel sheet of 3 centres from may 14 to may 15. You won't believe the conclusions I have made, I won't even write about it. 
But I will tell you guys the crux:

1. Your answers should be so good, that you expect 85+ easily. Then, AFTER SCALING, you will get around 55 in some papers and 40-45 in audit. They scale down 2 to 3 times nowadays!

2. They will AWARD grace marks (40) in some papers to some lucky guys, maybe they have connections or something. But there is absolutely no LOGICAL reason why they get 40 and others get 35 only.

3. If it's your 1st attempt, going for BOTH groups, your answers should be like a ranker, don't expect to get around 50 in each subject, they will shamelessly scale down your marks!

The worst part about scaling is that students can't even know how much they actually got BEFORE SCALING. I got 32 in DT in Nov 15, I applied for a verified copy. Then I found out that the examiner had given me 54, but second checking was done and all the initial marks were cancelled out, reducing all of them illogically to 32!!!

Nishant (Accounts Assistant) (378 Points)
Replied 06 February 2016

Thats really shocking!!!

Those undertaking or ordering scaling ,must be punished. They are playing with our careers

Nishant (Accounts Assistant) (378 Points)
Replied 06 February 2016

Thats really shocking!!!

Those undertaking or ordering scaling ,must be punished. They are playing with our careers

ANKIT G AGRAWAL (Student) (140 Points)
Replied 08 February 2016

/articles/why-we-score-150-200-30-40-why--26086.asp

Suggested Answers of CA-Final AUDIT

/share_files/ca-final-audit-paper-analysis-may-2015-by-ca-ravi-taori-67083.asp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy8fgFtB7-M

shobhana ranjan (asasgs) (102 Points)
Replied 09 February 2016

Even i was expecting 50+ in auditing, but got only 35.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: