Easy Office
LCI Learning

Less marks in audit. is it Intentional by ICAI?

Page no : 4

Studentsca (CA Practice ) (3577 Points)
Replied 21 January 2016

This is true you can also read it. This is the link.

https://icaiexam.icai.org/inspection/faq_cc.php

Jumping off a cliff wont help. We should obtain our Certified Answer copies and if the above mentioned has happened then take legal help by forming a group. Unless this Regulation 39(2) is removed this nonsense will continue.

1 Like

(Guest)

yes i think they converted 55 marks to 35 flat for all

Replied 21 January 2016

Originally posted by : Sachin
yes i think they converted 55 marks to 35 flat for all

Same thing has happened in my case.

madhu (CA FINAL) (190 Points)
Replied 21 January 2016

Lets complain to Human resource ministry . Lets write a letter to them 

madhu (CA FINAL) (190 Points)
Replied 21 January 2016

They cannot play with students life like this. Some action should be taken. Lets make a group for this.

(Guest)

we cant do anything except preparing for May 16.

(Guest)

@ student ca ...can we alll see dat answer sheet copy ...????. it wud help alll of us in knowing on wat basis the marks are being given  ..

Replied 21 January 2016

Originally posted by : Ankita
@ student ca ...can we alll see dat answer sheet copy ...????. it wud help alll of us in knowing on wat basis the marks are being given  ..

I have applied for my Certified copy from the Institute. It will take some time. However I can give you a link where you can understand what possibly must have happened. 

https://www.examsleague.com/icai-manipulate-ca-results-scored-45-got-32/

This is not paper. However this will help you understand how they are misusing their power.

Replied 21 January 2016

Originally posted by : madhulika das
Lets complain to Human resource ministry . Lets write a letter to them 

I am waiting for my Certified copy. Once I recieve that we will have proof that 35 marks is not what we deserved and then we can do it. I request you all of you who were expecting good marks in Audit but only got 35 to apply for your Certified Copies so that we can make a strong case. 

I could not believe that I got 35 and it cannot be a mere coincidence that so many of us have got the same marks.  

Ashok J (CA Final) (880 Points)
Replied 21 January 2016

My bro also advised me to complain to hrd minister smriti irani....i discussed with my frnds also....as of today smriti herself is in d news over a hyd stu suicide case...3 points.....1. She may ignore...2. She may take serious action just to divert media attention (without substance).3 my frnds told icai is directly under arun jaitley...if smriti takes any action, they will go to big boss n close it off ya....we r bound to suffer... Best and sensible option would be to wait till we get certified copies, take legal opinion and file a written complaint with proof..... We also need thorough knowledge of f***ing ca regulations.........

Ashok J (CA Final) (880 Points)
Replied 21 January 2016

Im still not able to understand whether icai has any sense when they ask us to thoroughly study prac manl n also say it is not the ultimate basis for valn....wana bomb icai.... Me n my frnds decided to write bth grps in may....we r not at al able to study....result is yet to sink in........

Replied 21 January 2016

Originally posted by : Ashok J
Im still not able to understand whether icai has any sense when they ask us to thoroughly study prac manl n also say it is not the ultimate basis for valn....wana bomb icai....
Me n my frnds decided to write bth grps in may....we r not at al able to study....result is yet to sink in........

ICAI contradicts itself when it says this

asmita sharma (student) (52 Points)
Replied 21 January 2016

Guys. I was expecting 60+ in Auditing paper but I was given 39 alone :( We must really see the answer sheets first. I have applied for certified copies too. Then we must compare our answers with the suggested answers to see how our answers are different from those answers. Have we skipped to write something? True that most of us got marks within the range of 35-40 in auditing. But its also true that most of my friends became CAs this time, including the ones who were not able to clear it since a lot of attempts. Once we're very sure and are convinced, that every answer makes a lot of sense, and we're still not given what we deserve, of course we must take the matter forward, but if this is not the case, lets accept that the evaluation pattern is absolutely fine and that we need to raise our bar to reach that level. Btw I too had quoted all SAs etc. lets see what went wrong. :) All the best to each one of you. One thing is sure. All of us would become Chartered Accountants. :)

2 Like

Nishant (Accounts Assistant) (378 Points)
Replied 22 January 2016

Originally posted by : Ashok J
Im still not able to understand whether icai has any sense when they ask us to thoroughly study prac manl n also say it is not the ultimate basis for valn.....

Fully agree with Ashok J..

ICAI itself says that we must refer it's materials

Yet marks given are never commensurate with the quality of our answers..

Its really disgusting

Aly Merchant (Student CA Final ) (27 Points)
Replied 22 January 2016

How can they play with marks..for them its number juggling but for us its precious six months..i too got 37 , i too was expecting more than 60

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: