Steps of filing vat return online

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 08 July 2012

Please help me to file VAT return online on dvat.org.in
i have got a new registration of VAT now its time to file return of VAT but i know nothing that how it is done so please someone who is from delhi please help me for filing return online.

thanking u..

MJ Krishnamurthy (Expert)
09 July 2012

Mr Author,
Full instruction s are available in the web site of department of trade taxes http://www.dvat.gov.in. on getting the page click 'online return',then,dealer log in,then enter the username and pass word given by the dept etc. you will get to know all the details. You will get deatail instruction also.....MJK

C A S.S.Agarwal, M.Com.,LL.B, (Expert)
22 July 2012

The expert has given you the link as well as given you proper advise.