Displaying all posts within 1 days

CA Tanay Jindal
19 February 2017 at 19:47
In Reply To :

Notice u/s 139(9) on non approval of 3cd form uploaded

The Reply of the Notice U/s 139(9) has to be done online. after logging at the income tax site.

Response should be in accordance to the defect that was given in the Notice.
Given The proper reason in the Remark column.

The Possible Reply can be that "Due to Clerical Mistake the Assessee forgot to approve the form and not the form is approved please process the return".

Abdulsamad Rad
19 February 2017 at 19:46

difference

difference between mercantile and accrual system of accounting

Shrutika Gandhi
19 February 2017 at 19:29

certified copy not received

I have applied for certified copy of ipcc group 2 exam of all subjects on 1 Feb. I haven't received till now. Can anyone help how much time it will take. In previous attempt I asked only for law and received it within 4 days Kindly help

priya
19 February 2017 at 19:24

Fd created out of pf deposit in saving account

Hello there...

I am doing audit of an educational institute and they deposit depositors pf balance in saving account opened in SBOP bank in name of respective depositor (teacher) and manager of governing body. They created a FD of the collected balance when lump sum amount reaches 2 or 3 lakhs suppose. Now the situation is whether that teacher whom PAN is given to bank would be eligible for any deduction or they have to pay tax..

Both employer and employee share was deposited into same account...

please answer to my query asap...i'll be obliged if someone did it for me before tomorrow morning..it's really urgent..
thanku...

Priya

MVDV PRASAD
19 February 2017 at 19:21

HOUSING LOAN INTEREST

now I am claiming RS 2,00, 000 towards housing loan interest for AY 2017-2018 and additionally claiming RS.9000/-the Interest incurred during pre construction of the house.This is first installment I am going to claim out of 5installments. Pl inform me my eligibility

jaigurudev
19 February 2017 at 19:06

Jeewan dhara policy

i have bought jeewan dhara policy in 2001 and know i have closed this policy and received full maturity amount.this is pension plan table no.145 please advice me amount received by is taxable?

Anonymous
19 February 2017 at 19:00

Ca final exam form cancellation

Dear members,
What is the procedure for cancellation of exam form for CaFinal may 2017 Exams??

summer
19 February 2017 at 18:17

industrial training form 104

industrial training form 104: do i have to first print it on a plain paper and then frank it? please help me on the stamp part. help!

Amit Kongari
19 February 2017 at 18:10

Income tax

I am govt. employee. within which particular date form no. 16 given by employer to employee .

Sathish M
19 February 2017 at 18:02
In Reply To :

How good is accenture for ca freshers?

As a fresher lot of us are in a dilemma whether to opt for job or practice. Firstly, look out for your immediate financial needs say around 3-5 year period. It is imperative to identify whether you want to work for a corporate or wish to get into practice at some point in time. If getting into a corporate check what would be the nature of work involved and growth prospects in the company which your going to work for. See whether the job which you do is not mundane and there is absolutely not much application of mind. The term analyst may be jazzy in many corporate but if your not doing any analysis, it is not worth exploring such an option.

Ultimately, it is the work which you get that should keep you occupied and permit you to learn lot of new things and not some automated templates doing work on your behalf. Think about it and take a right call which is going to benefit you in the long run. Don't take short routes for short term gains. rather think of realistic routes that can enrich your knowledge and equip you to take a leap in your career.

All the very best sir.

X
19 February 2017 at 17:56

Interest

Dear Sir I am having salary income and income from other sources as an individual capacity . Gross Total comes around approx Rs 580000. I just want to know whether I can claim deduction of interest paid on personal loan. I have borrowed personal loan and I am paying interest approx an average of Rs 4500. I am having confusion that when I am earning interest income of Rs 90000 above exemption limit. Can I adjust interest paid against my interest received income. plz clarify

SEETHARAMAN
19 February 2017 at 17:38
In Reply To :

Employees provident fund organization(epfo)

Pension payment is taxable but payment of provident fund accumulation with interest after 5 years of service is exempted from tax.

SHIVANG
19 February 2017 at 17:38

Stock audit of bank - eligibility of debtors

Dear Professionals,

In stock audit of borrower of the bank, the drawing power is calculated on the basis of debtors' of 90 days. My query is the how should 90 days be calculated as on 31.01.2017?

Facts:
1. Total sales till Jan -17 is 295 Lakhs. out of which sales of Oct to Jan is 32 Lakhs only.
2. Debtors outstanding as on 31.12.2016 is Rs. 91.35 Lakhs.
3. The borrower is engaged in the agricultural support products.

Question:
1. From which date, 90 days should be calculated? (a) from the date of sales or (b) from the last recovery.
2. Should debtors' of 32 Lakhs i.e. against the sales made in Oct to Jan, be considered?
3. If Mr A. to whom Sales of Rs. 10 Lakhs is made and every month recovery of Rs. 50,000/- is made. Is he eligible for 90 days credit?

rahul
19 February 2017 at 17:38

Required rate of excise duty on street led light

led light

Ameya
19 February 2017 at 17:30

Importance of Bcom for Job

Dear Sir, Does a student face problems in getting job if he completes CA without doing B.Com?