Displaying all posts within 1 days

SEETHARAMAN
19 January 2017 at 12:01
In Reply To :

Applicability of service tax to export service.

Where the testing is carried out, in India or outside India.

Ehsaas
19 January 2017 at 11:57

Different ship to, bill to location in job work

We are based in Haryana State. We are registered with Haryana Sales Tax Only. We don't have Excise Registration. We had imported some material and sent this to our one of Vendor for Job Work in Karnataka State on Delivery Challan on returnable basis. Once the Vendor completed his Job work, This material needs to send in Chattisgarh State for Sale.

Now my question is : We don't want to bring this material in Haryana. Instead We want that our job worker directly send this material to Chattisgarh and we raise sale invoice to our customer in Chattisgarh. Please guide me, What document to be raised by Job Worker and What by us, Which forms required to complete these transaction?

SEETHARAMAN
19 January 2017 at 11:53
In Reply To :

Itr form for income from other sources only

You can file ITR 1. Try it again.

Anonymous
19 January 2017 at 11:49

Sap entry

Hello

can anybody please help how to pass entry of Stamp & Bank Charges to Bank

janani
19 January 2017 at 11:47

Errors in vat filing and notice from vat department

I have wrongly filed VAT return for FY 2014-15 taken Purchase from registered dealer as unregistered dealer. So the department raised Notice and the ITC claimed as to be reversed for payment. Kindly guide me what are the remedies.

Hemang Doshi
19 January 2017 at 11:42
In Reply To :

Ca final self study guide

For ISCA, please visit free video tutorial on iscacafinal.blogspot.in
Videos are designed to easily memorize the answer

sai abishek
19 January 2017 at 11:42

Cpt revaluation

Hello sir
i got to know about the verification sir.One doubt should i send the letter to Delhi or the branch which is situated in my state .and from bank should i take the demand draft of Rs 200. Please reply in my email sir.And thanks for yoiur fast response.
My email id - themethrock7@gmail.com
Thanking You
Yours Faithfully
Sai Abishek.S

Hemang Doshi
19 January 2017 at 11:40
In Reply To :

how to prepare for final

For ISCA subject, please visit free video tutorials at iscacafinal.blogspot.in
Videos are designed to easily memorize the answer.

Anonymous
19 January 2017 at 11:38

Form 112 delay

I have completed my CA course, when I applied for my membership they asked me to file form 112 for bcom course, for which i had not filed form 112 during my articleship.
The bcom course was a correspondence course now they asks me to file form 112 and to request council to condone the delay.
I want help on the matter that to whom i should address my letter and whether it will have any impact on my membership as it was only a correspondence course and not a regular course.

Anonymous
19 January 2017 at 11:33

Transfer pricing applicable for professional service

I am residing in Mumbai and I am doing online Technical/IT consultancy service for one US based client. They pays me approx 2-2.5K USD against monthly invoice raised by me. Somewhere I read about International taxation and Transfer pricing rule. Is this applicable to individual professional like me ? I want experts' opinions on this.

Anonymous
19 January 2017 at 11:21
In Reply To :

Penalty

mnca.chirag@gmail.com

sowmya
19 January 2017 at 11:18

Capital gains in case of joint development agreement

Hi Everyone

Im not having clarity in calculating the capital gains in joint development agreement . The land was gifted by the father and the son had entered in to the Joint development agreement in which 8 flats has been constructed and 4 flats + some cash has been returned by the developer . Now the son had sold 2 flats. Now in which situations i will compute capital gains and how for the land owner

Thanks in advance

SEETHARAMAN
19 January 2017 at 11:17
In Reply To :

Penalty

I am not able to past the link provide your E mail id.

Anonymous
19 January 2017 at 11:13

Financial accounts

What the Journal Entry made by a individual in respect of Having Share in others Companies.

Example : Mr X having Share in XYZ Pvt. Ltd. of 35250 Equity Share @ 10 Each.
So what the journal entry made in the books of Mr. X

sameer joshi
19 January 2017 at 11:12

CORPORATE AND ALLIED LAWS

I'm preparing for CA final may 2017. Is it necessary to quote sub section in exams or its enough to quote only main section for company law. Thanks in advance☺️