Home > Experts > Online Daily Digest

Experts Query Daily Digest : 05 March 2015
Accounts
Posted by : chandru
Posted On : 3/5/2015 5:22:00 PM
Professional tax
please let me know the due date for professional tax in Mumbai.

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 3/5/2015 3:38:01 PM
At what value plant & machinery should be capitalised?
A company 'Dear' sold its business to Company 'Near'. Before sale of its business Company 'Dear' had ordered one machine after paying 50% advance. This machine was delivered by the supplier after the sale of business by 'Dear' to 'Near' and 'Dear' waived it claim of 50% advance paid to supplier of the machine and 'Near' company paid balance 50% and taxes to the supplier to get the machine.
Now at what price 'Near' Company should capitalize the machine- 1. at amount paid by it. 2. full value of the machine. if capitalization is done at full value, what should be the treatment of machine value as per the invoice less amount paid by 'Near' Company.

Posted by : Jignesh B Teraiya
Posted On : 3/5/2015 12:52:41 PM
Depreciation
How to give impact in books of account when company providing depreciation as per the income tax act and now switched to new Companies Act, 2013.

Posted by : PulkitAgarwal
Posted On : 3/5/2015 12:33:41 PM
Crr and slr rates
CRR and SLR rates for may 2015 attempt IPCC group 2

Posted by : ganatra prakash
Posted On : 3/5/2015 12:24:11 PM
Service ledger
haw to create service tax ledger in tally erp9? with rate

Posted by : Mahendrakumar B Lakheri
Posted On : 3/5/2015 11:41:43 AM
Accounting standard 27
when I have setup a joint venture (JCE) having 75% share holding and also preparing CFS as per as 21 should I follow line by line consolidation method for JCE or proportionate consolidation method. please help me...

Posted by : Jitendra Shah
Posted On : 3/5/2015 9:40:42 AM
Loss from sale of machinery
loss from sale of machinery was sett off against business income ?

Posted by : rl334709
Posted On : 3/5/2015 12:19:34 AM
House renovation by son
Ek NRI beta, apne kamaye hue paiso me se, apne pitaji ki maliki ke Residential house ko fir se banvana chahta hai.

Que.1: Toh kya, house me bete ke kharch karne se, us house ki maliki, ab se pita ji ki na reh kar, kya bete ki ho jayegi ?

Que. 2: Ya kisi aur tarah se, house ki maliki me kuchh change aayega, kya ?

Que.3: Bete ne jitni amount house ko fir se banvane me kharch ki, utni amount se, bete ke books of accounts me Fixed assets(Residential house) dikhana hota hai , kya ?

Que. 4: Kya ek beta apne pitaji ko , ya to loan , aur ya to gift - in do tariko se hi madad kar sakta hai ?

Que. 5: Aur agar yeh ghar future me becha jaye, to capital gain ki ginti karte samay renovation ka kharch dhyan me lena hoga ki nahi ? Kyon ki, house ko fir se banvane ka- renovation ka kharcha, asli owner- father ne kiya hi nahi, woh to bete(non owner) ne kiya hai ?

Please, clarify your opinions and guidance.

Audit

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 3/5/2015 1:17:19 PM
Excise
Is it necessary to show excise duty separately on invoice?

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 3/5/2015 1:07:34 PM
Purchase vouching
In case of C-form purchase is it necessary to show CST separately in the invoice?

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 3/5/2015 12:45:48 PM
Bank audit
What is concurrent Audit?????

Posted by : sanjeev kumar
Posted On : 3/5/2015 8:27:09 AM
Important date list for audit
sir I want to know all legal and other important date form which have follow by pvt co. /co./other firm like ROC/sale tax/esi/pf and department

Income Tax
Posted by : Devendra
Posted On : 3/5/2015 5:03:22 PM
Disallowed u/s 40 (a)(ia)
R/s
our expenses disallowed u/s 40(a)(ia) of Rs.15 Lakhs for A.Y.2006-07. Ass. Order passed on Dec.2008. In Dec.2008 I paid all tds amount with interest for claiming this exp. So I claimed Rs.10 lakh exp. in A.Y.2009-10 & Rs.5 Lakh exp. in A.Y.2010-11.
Is this correct or not. also pl give me any circular regarding this case.

waiting for reply

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 3/5/2015 4:05:42 PM
Huf
I received Rs. 3 lacs for my education, marriage & other expenses from my father's huf
will be liable to pay tax ,especially under section 56 (2)(vii) ???

Posted by : paras kotak
Posted On : 3/5/2015 4:00:36 PM
Surcharge
what is the applicability limit of surcharge for Association of Persons who has opted for M.M.R for A.Y 15-16

Posted by : PRAMOD KARANDE
Posted On : 3/5/2015 1:04:49 PM
Can director claim mediclaim
Director of a company can claim mediclaim separately

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 3/5/2015 12:39:39 PM
Gift
If HUf give gift to member then what is taxbility , if huf have no any other income other than interest received from loans which is given to other person .

Posted by : Harshal Totla
Posted On : 3/5/2015 12:38:31 PM
Please reply urgently
A person is carrying Hiring of motor cars business as a proprietor. His son also wants to start the same business separately. His father wants to transfer one of the asset i.e motor car for this purpose. I want to know the tax implications of the transaction and the manner in which this can be done.. Thanks in advance.

Posted by : pankaj agarwal
Posted On : 3/5/2015 12:37:32 PM
Arrear of lease accomodation received by employee
one of the employee working in my company has applied for lease accommodation in the financial year 2013-14 but competent authority has not sanctioned it in that year, later on it was sanctioned in feb2015 and arrear of 180000(difference between HRA received for the year 2013-14 and eligibility of lease accommodation) has been paid to him in the month of FEB-2015. For year 2013-14 his TDS on salary is calculated on the basis of HRA received by him then how to treat 180000 in this year ,whether he is eligible for Relief under 89(1),whether this arrear affect TDS for the year 2014-15

Posted by : prachi
Posted On : 3/5/2015 12:34:43 PM
Gift from huf
If HUF take loan of Rs. 100000 & give that loan as gift to member, then what is taxibility ? (HUF have no any other income)
Explain with section

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 3/5/2015 12:26:50 PM
Addtional depreciation
Dear all exert.
kindly tell me in which condition additional depreciation is to be made and how it will be carry forward and where it has to be set off

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 3/5/2015 12:18:17 PM
Tax audit u/s 44ab

Previously my turnover was above Rs. crore and was subject to tax audit. This year my turnover is 45 lac. Whether I will have to tax audit report or not. Explain with provision of Act

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 3/5/2015 12:17:18 PM
Construction of godown
Dear all expert.
if the assessee is constructing the godown in the company for storage of materials. does this exp. is allowed in income tax or not. if yes than in which head it is to be booked

Posted by : Ashka
Posted On : 3/5/2015 12:16:27 PM
What is the difference between sec 194ia & 194la in i t?
Tax on purchase of immovable property is 1% if the value of the property is more than 50lacks and purchase is other than agricultural land? Please inform me what is the difference between Section 194ia and 194la? which is the charging section for purchase of immovable property?

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 3/5/2015 12:13:02 PM
Addtional depreciation
Dear expert.
plz. tell me the addition depreciation and how much it's percent is allow as deduction if assets is use below the 180 day during the FY. and what is the carry forward and how it has to be set off.

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 3/5/2015 12:09:26 PM
Medical expenses
Dear all expert.
in our company our one of the employee's hand bone had been broked during the work. in his medical treatment the company is paying approx 12000/- PM

plz. tell me. whether this medical expenses is allowed in income tax as an expenses. if yes how much the limit for this expenses

Arun kumar

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 3/5/2015 12:08:30 PM
Grounds for appeal
Dear Experts,
My client is a Pvt. Ltd. is engaged as a dealer in induction cookware. During the A.Y 2014-15, the IT Dept. call for a scrutiny assessment of I.T Return filed for the A.Y 2011-12. The issue is "contravening to the provisions of Sec. 269SS (Rs.33lacs aprox.) and 269T (Rs.97lacs aprox.) of the I.T Act 1961. The penalty is levied under Sec. 271D and 271E respectively". In revert to the notice issued by I.T Dept, we submit a reply to avail the benefits of Sec. 273B by showing the reasonable cause as "financial crisis". But The I.T Dept. rejected our request to waive the penalty. We would like to file an appeal with Addl. Commissioner of I.T. Please help me to prepare a "Statement of Facts and Grounds of Appeal". Please suggest any case laws in connection to it.
Thank you.

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 3/5/2015 12:05:45 PM
Depreciation
Dear all.
in manufacturing unit. a machinery was purchased on 12/1/2015 and it was installed on 18/1/2015. hence the machinery was used less than 180 days during this FY in this cases how much % depreciation will be allowed. in FY 2014-15,

MY Query is. what % depreciation is applicable. and whether additional is applicable on this or not.

Posted by : Ramsharan Patidar
Posted On : 3/5/2015 12:01:36 PM
Birth proof for pan
Generally Magistrate/ Tehsildar do not sign an affidavit for illiterate person PAN card proof. so any other options when not available required proof of Pan application.

Posted by : PRADIP PATWARDHAN
Posted On : 3/5/2015 11:56:12 AM
Income tax on shrimp farmin /aquaculture`
Dear experts,
I have following queries
1)income received by an individual from farming of shrimps i.e. aquaculture is taxable under income tax or not??
2)income received by PVT LTD COMPANY from farming of shrimps i.e. aquaculture is taxable under income tax or not??

KINDLY REPLY

thanks & regards,
PRADIP PATWARDHAN

Posted by : Soni Jeswani
Posted On : 3/5/2015 11:52:53 AM
Tax residency certificate
IS IT MANDATORY TO OBTAIN TAX RESIDENCY CERTIFICATE (TRC) TO AVAIL BENIFIT OF DTAA??

IF IT IS NOT OBTAINED WHAT ARE CONSEQUENCES??

IF TRC IS NOT OBTAINED BY NRI THEN AT WHAT RATE TDS WILL BE DEDUCTED BY BANK ON INTEREST??

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 3/5/2015 11:47:54 AM
Section 194 c of sub section (6)
Self Declaration format required for claiming deduction under Section 194 C of Sub Section (6)

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 3/5/2015 11:41:38 AM
Employers contribution towards post retirement benefit schem
My client has received the following amounts under PRBS .
F.YEAR: 2006-07 = 29,680
F.YEAR: 2007-08 = 1,22,911
F.YEAR: 2008-09 = 1,35,545
F.YEAR: 2009-10 = 1,54,963
F.YEAR: 2010-11 = 1,78,875
F.YEAR: 2011-12 = 1,94,628
F.YEAR: 2012-13 = 2,04,328
DURING THE F.YEAR 2013-14.
Now my quarry is how much is exempted ?,
under what section am I supposed to claim?
shall I have to go by 89(1) ?
please guide me sir

Read more at: http://www.caclubindia.com/experts/ask_query.asp?

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 3/5/2015 11:35:19 AM
Fa register for depriciation under wdv method
Can anyone please send me format for FA register for Depriciation under WDV method

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 3/5/2015 11:03:05 AM
Form15 cb
Dear experts

My client is a NRI and he has transfered Rs 75 lakh from foreign country to his ordinary account( Not NRO a/c)in india in various times.He has filed IT return by paying tax on rs 8 lakh interest earned on such deposit.

Now he seeks to transfer fund from his ordinary deposit( not NRO) to NRE account.Can he transfer rs 75 lakh without TDS and can I issue form 15 CB for that amount? Is it exempted from tax? if yes which is the section?

expecting your valuable reply
Thanks in advance

Posted by : Ashish Shaha
Posted On : 3/5/2015 8:39:25 AM
Percentage of tax

There is company 'xyz' outside india. There is a person 'abc' outside india. 'abc' is helping to buy product from india. For that i need to share 50% total commission to him. My queries are:
1. Amount on which income tax is applicable?
2. Is it on 100% or on 50% commission that belongs to me?
3. How much & what type of taxes are applicable?

Ashish Shaha

VAT

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 3/5/2015 4:31:03 PM
Delhi vat
whether idols and sculptures made of marble is taxable or not, if yes what is the vat rate in delhi.

Posted by : Dipak
Posted On : 3/5/2015 4:15:40 PM
Composition scheme
dear sir/madam,
X is in composition scheme and he has plant of RMC (Ready mix concrete).Y give him a job work for further process of material i.e.cement,sand and chemical (50 tone) and convert the same into RMC. X completed this process and sand RMC as per requirement of Y. but he has still 10 tone material remaining out of 50 tone.

so Y is ready to accept only bill of 40 tones and for the rest of 10 tone he raise debit note.

So what will do X for this 10 tone material in his books of account.He is also not trader and he can't purchase the same and he is also don't want to pay VAT on this because credit for the same is not allowed??????

Posted by : Purushothama C
Posted On : 3/5/2015 2:47:09 PM
Wct on tds
Dear Experts, please share the WCT on TDS list state wise

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 3/5/2015 2:18:49 PM
Canteen services provided in state of maharashtra
Hello All,

One of my client is providing Sports coaching and training to the schools and other institutions. He is also providing canteen facilities to the students for consideration.
Since service tax on Sports coaching activity is exempt from service tax, what tax would be applicable on Canteen service as per MVAT Act and Service Tax ?

Its urgent matter. Thanks in advance.

Posted by : prasadmalani
Posted On : 3/5/2015 2:18:42 PM
How to calculate vat liblity of beer and wine retailer
Respected sir,
How to calculate vat tax libility of beer and vine retailer??
Whether any composition scheme??
Or normal provisions??
Retailer purchase the beer and wine on which vat is nit separtely shown.

Whether he can claim input credit??

Posted by : Arun Raut
Posted On : 3/5/2015 1:43:04 PM
Mvat tds
Sir, we have signed a contract with Water Resource Department (WRD) of Govt of Maharashtra. The title of the contract is supply erection testing and commissioning of 10MW hydro project. However, the contract price schedule clearly defines the prices for supply portion and also for the various erection and commissioning services. We are not registered for M VAT in Maharashtra state and all billing is done from our Karnataka office. The supply is completed and billed and invoices for erection and commissioning services are pending as the work is held up due to civil works ( not in our scope)The WRD is deducting 5% as M VAT TDS and 2% IT TDS + 1 % labour cess (total 8% deduction)from our bills which we have protested as it is not part of our agreement. Our agreement clearly mentions that we should bill for EX works price+ Taxes at actuals and transportation cost.

Is it logical on part of WRD to deduct such huge amount from our bills?. IT TDS we may get back after we file the return with Income Tax department. But MVAT TDS has to be foregone as we can not claim the same since we are Not registered for M VAT in Maharashtra state.

Further as per the contract agreement WRD have agreed to issue C forms for supply invoices and all our billing is done against 2% CST pending issue of C forms.

Kindly guide us how to proceed with WRD for M VAT deductions of 5%. Thank you.

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 3/5/2015 12:43:02 PM
Ptec....condtion
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please given briefly idea about PTEC

Eligible Condition...please as soon as possible...

Posted by : B SRINIVAS
Posted On : 3/5/2015 12:40:38 PM
Gunmetal boulder purchase reg
Dear sir please tell me if we buy Gunmetal boulders(metal used for concrete mix)before crushing from the quary lease holder with a valid agreement is vat attracts for that transaction.

Posted by : M.V.S. ARUN KUMAR
Posted On : 3/5/2015 12:16:46 PM
Applicability of vat and service tax
Dear seniors

Please explain with act the vat and service tax applicability in the case of plotting of land with roads and lighting and club house amenities by a compnay, an individual, agent,

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 3/5/2015 9:24:58 AM
Revised vat return
Hello,
we have made mistake in vendor tin no while filing VAT returned & as a result we have to revised the same for the period 2010-2011.But i dont know under which form i can revised as Regular e-Return Annexure Version 1.0.0 does not cotain that period it start from 2014.
so should i use FORM E704_ANNEXTUREJ1 & FORM E704_ANNEXTUREJ2 for filing revised J1 & J2 or please provide me the link of that form.
Thanks looking forward toward your postive response.

Posted by : Bikash Thakur
Posted On : 3/5/2015 1:05:35 AM
Repairing goods
Hello everyone, I have a query regarding waybill as: 1. If I have send some goods for repairing not for sale, from Jharkhand to West Bengal. which type of waybill be used as we use SUGAM B for sale to other state or any other & what type of waybill receive from west bengal. kindly reply as soon as possible. You may use different state policy also instead of jharkhand & west bengal

Posted by : Devare sumit anilbhai
Posted On : 3/5/2015 12:04:59 AM
Vat tin no related...
how can I get gst ,CST Tin no and what documents required and its charges related information required.......

Service Tax
Posted by : Shiv Prakash Tiwari
Posted On : 3/5/2015 4:42:50 PM
Service tax examption list

Please provide Vocational training courses are exempted or not from service tax & provide section & clause.

thanks

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 3/5/2015 3:05:26 PM
Import code
dear sir,
i want to know the service tax payment code for receiving remote service from outside of india under service tax reverse mechanism.

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 3/5/2015 1:17:41 PM
Taxability on canteen services
Hello All,

Its urgent matter. Thanks in advance.

Posted by : Abhijeet Kharat
Posted On : 3/5/2015 1:16:12 PM
Service tax on 70% & vat on 40%
We have AMC for air conditions & vendor has applied 12.36% S.Tax on 70% amount & 12.5% VAT on 40% amount so he is applying tax on 110% of Basic amount is it correct or the ratio should be 70-30

Posted by : SAGAR DHAWAN
Posted On : 3/5/2015 12:09:35 PM
Cenvat credit on rent
My client place is doing the business of trading.The place of business is taken on rent. My client is taking the cenvat credit of the same in service tax return.
But as per Rule(2L) you cannot take cenvat credit until the input services helps in generation of output.
Can he take the cenvat credit of Rent paid.

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 3/5/2015 12:04:33 PM
Service tax return prior to 1-4-2011 filed after 1-4-11

Filed Service Tax returns for prior to finance bill of 2011 - eg. 2008, 2009 etc after 2011

What penalty attract for delay filing ? Rs.2000/- or Rs.20000.00

Our liability was for service received in GTA only . We were not registered as service provider.

filed for 2008-09 in 2011-12 with Rs. 2000/- penalty & rest were nill returns.

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 3/5/2015 12:01:11 PM
Service tax serverse charges
Dear expert,
whether reverse charges can be applicable on contract if both the contractor and contractee are pvt. ltd. company.

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 3/5/2015 11:08:31 AM
Service tax penalty for non filing of return and non payment
Hello All,
Is service tax penalty on non payment of service tax and non filing of return can be waived off? what is the requirement for the same?
Service tax for Q3 & 4 FY 13-14 & Q1&2 FY 14-15 not paid.

Please help me.

Thanks in advance

Posted by : somenath
Posted On : 3/5/2015 8:18:47 AM
Police protection service under rcm.
Dear Experts, Any one please tell me what is the taxable value in the hand of service receiver on payment of police protection service provided by state govt. Is it 100% taxable under govt. support service?

Corporate Law

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 3/5/2015 5:21:33 PM
Change in share holding pattern
Dear Experts,

What is the procedure for change in share holding pattern of a private limited company? One promoter gives 30% of his share to a new member. Now this would change the subscription page of MOA.
1. Does this fall under alteration of moa clause?
2. do we need to file MGT-14?

3. Or just transfer of shares form would be enough?

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 3/5/2015 2:49:53 PM
Format for proof of relation

Can any one provide format for Proof of relation to attach in FORM INC-1

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 3/5/2015 2:26:55 PM
Filing of e-form-inc-1
Whether e-Form-INC-1 needs to be filed with ROC for conversion of Public Company into a Pvt Co?

Posted by : siddharth jain
Posted On : 3/5/2015 2:09:40 PM
Section 181 contribute to bona fide and charitable funds,etc
can a private company donate its cash-in-hand to its sister concern which is a charitable foundation, which is managed by the same persons who are the directors and promoters of that private company ?
and if, yes , than to which extend and what will be the procedure for donation if the company donates exceeding its limit ?

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 3/5/2015 1:01:34 PM
Incorporation of subsidiary
Dear Experts,

Kindly let me know the procedure and compliance to incorporate a subsidiary company of a private limited company incorporated in India.

Kindly provide the resolution to be passed for the same.

Thanks....

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 3/5/2015 12:24:49 PM
Companies act 2013
Dear Experts,

Kindly guide me to the procedures for allotment of shares form share application money pending allotment in light of Companies Act.

Posted by : MAHESH GIDWANI
Posted On : 3/5/2015 12:21:10 PM
Final
will institute isseu supplimentary for may 2015 of corporate law or old suplimentary is applicable ?
can i prepare from minish bhandari which was applicable for nov 2014 or i hav eto buy new ? is there same course for corporate law for may 2015 as was in nov 2014

pl guide

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 3/5/2015 11:31:57 AM
Company incorporation
I had submitted inc 1 on 20/12/14 but due to some issues i didn't submitted inc 7 within 60 days. now i had again applied for the company name by inc1 and for the proposed company name i had given the name which was earlier approved by Roc. now i had recd the mail that the name is the existing name of the company and i had to resubmit the form.
but i had checked the status in company name in which i saw my srn no. with the company name and the status was work in progress.
Now, plz tell me wat to do now. Plz its urgent.

Students

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 3/5/2015 4:57:31 PM
Ca final coaching in bangalore
Hi....

My attempt is in May 2016. Can I know the best faculty for CA Final in Bangalore subject wise.

Thank you.

Posted by : Ramamoorthy
Posted On : 3/5/2015 12:59:31 PM
Icai online store
Respected Sir/Madam,
My Quire is regarding to ICAI online store purchase. I had placed my order on 11/02/2015 order number is 6877. I can not trace my order as per option given on website because of that i had mailed to the given address(postalsales@icai.in) there is no responsible at all. That's why i called them they given me a consignment tracking number on DTDC courier (Z45979194) . I had track my order the shipment was returned due to no service . The problem is how can i receipt my order there is no responsible on the given contact number on ICAIONLINESTORE website(0120 3045947)some times they attend my call and keep on table some time always engaged .Please help me as soon as possible the exam date is near me

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 3/5/2015 12:05:16 PM
Company law
A company has given loan to a company and the managing directors of both the companies are same then sec 185 or sec 186 will apply and what provisions needs to be followed in that regard.

Posted by : Satendra Kumar
Posted On : 3/5/2015 12:38:01 AM
Section 44ad
Dear Sir/Mam,

Please clarify whether a Job Worker who is registered under Service Tax (Under other than negative list) can avail the section 44AD of Income Tax Act, 1961 if his Gross Receipts are less than 1 Crore.

Satendra Kumar

Others
Posted by : deepak goyal
Posted On : 3/5/2015 3:26:34 PM
Provisional and projected balance sheet
Sir What Should keep in mind some Importmant Key During Preparing Project Balance Sheet for Limit 2100000/- of Sale % GP anf Current Ration for as per IDBi Bank

Posted by : gopal Santosh Darak
Posted On : 3/5/2015 2:10:40 PM
Accounting treatment of grants received under psi scheme.
What are the related accounting en tries for the grant of government Grants under PSI scheme-2007?
If following are some key grants under PSI scheme:
1. Electricity duty exemption over a period.
2.Stamp duty exemption over a period.etc..??

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 3/5/2015 1:03:54 PM
Lbt
Whether LBT can be paid in cash above Rs.20000(Maharashtra) ?

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 3/5/2015 1:00:30 PM
Reg cersai
Whether CERSAI is not applicable for the agricultural land is it true?

Posted by : zzzz
Posted On : 3/5/2015 12:56:15 AM
Want to start dsa of banks need help
Hi i want to get details of dsa of banks for credit card,loan and etc so plz someone can help me in this

Posted by : Vijay
Posted On : 3/5/2015 12:50:11 AM
Want to know procdure for buy old vehicle
I want to buy an old vehicle @ Rs 350000 for my transportation business, Then how can I payment, by cash or cheque please tell me mertis and demerits of this transaction.

Excise
Posted by : VENKATESH
Posted On : 3/5/2015 12:49:03 PM
Effecive date
from when the new rate of excise is applicable.

Posted by : jasbir singh
Posted On : 3/5/2015 11:52:23 AM
Purchase of inputs and packing material for export of goods
we are manufacturer exporter from our Kandla unit.How can we purchase our raw materials and packing material without paying CST/VAT and central excise for manufacturing and packing of product for export

Posted by : saurav chhabra
Posted On : 3/5/2015 10:52:56 AM
Maintainence of dsa as per central excise in excel is valid or not?
Dear Experts,

Kindly advise me ;

RG1 register (Daily Stock Account) has to be maintained compulsory under Rule 10 of C.E.Rules, 2002 and if we maintain it in Excel sheet with daily entries, at the end of the month, we will take print out (Hardcopy) , is it satisfied under the law or not or RG1 register in a binded form or book form is the only method? Please clarify by way of rule or notification or circular or case laws. Thank you.

Career

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 3/5/2015 1:36:22 PM
Set up vehicle finance company
Sir, I want to set up a financial organisation which provide loans against vehicles such as banks do hire purchase agreement.
Please tell me the procedure, rules and set up cost to start up.

Posted by : Tanmay Gupta
Posted On : 3/5/2015 12:26:09 PM
Attempt counting
Being eligible for May 15 ipcc if I drop the attempt & thereafter clear ipcc in Nov15 will it be considered as first attempt or not? Also does it hampers our eligibilty & selection for articleship in good firms espesially Big4s ?

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 3/5/2015 12:21:38 AM
Role of assisstant system analyst
I am a CA fresher and have been selected by TCS for the post of Assisstant system analyst So somebody plz tell me about the job descripttion, areas of exposure, hecticness of work, job location,etc. What sort of training will they provide during ILP?

i am confused whether this post is related to our field or not and the second question whether there are chances to get hired by big 4 after working at this post
thank u

Exams

Posted by : Himanshu
Posted On : 3/5/2015 12:17:46 PM
Which are the additional sections of co.act 2013 applicable to ca final may 2015 exam??
In Nov. 14 exam out of 98 Sections of Co. Act 2013, there were only 45 Sections applicable in exam. Now in May 2015 exam which additional sections are applicable for exams. Please clarify whether whole Co.Act 2013 is applicable or not in May 2015 CA Final exam.

LAW
Posted by : meenakshi
Posted On : 3/5/2015 12:31:14 PM
Opening branch office
Hello, Is NGO whose registered office is in Sri Lanka and doing research activities and who got a project from Indian trust, is whether liable to execute this project from project office or it should be execute it from branch office???

Professional Resource

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 3/5/2015 12:56:12 PM
Pf and esic
Please provided the process and fee information PF and ESIC Registration