Avail 50% discount on all subjects for Nov batch(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code Nov14.

×
Home > Experts > Online Daily Digest

Experts Query Daily Digest : 31 October 2014
Accounts
Posted by : Elton Henriques
Posted On : 10/31/2014 3:32:41 PM
Debtors turnover ratio
Why is it said that higher debtors turnover ratio is better? If the average debtors are lesser as compared to sales for the period, the smaller will be the ratio. Why wouldnt that be a favorable factor?

Posted by : CA SUMANTH
Posted On : 10/31/2014 3:12:26 PM
Fixed assets
I have a query. we have sold some computer equipments as e waste. we sold in KGs not in numbers. how shall we retire assets as we can not assign sale value for each asset. wdv on sale date is zero. possible treatment for this as per my judgement is 1. retire assets as gross block and treat receipt on sale as other income. 2. proportion sale value based on gross asset value to each sold asset and account sale value as profit on sale of assets. pls advise me which treatment is corect? regards, sumanth.

Posted by : jitendra
Posted On : 10/31/2014 2:41:53 PM
Sale tax refund
received sale tax refund rs. 500000 FY 08-09 pls let me know under which group I can accounted , other income or operational income

Posted by : Arvind Moraes
Posted On : 10/31/2014 2:31:10 PM
Vat
vat list

Posted by : Neeraj Tripathi
Posted On : 10/31/2014 2:13:45 PM
Service tax reversal
Dear friends, I am working a partnership firm and we are taking service reverse charge from proprietorship firm so please confirm that we are applicable for revsere charge or not???

Posted by : abhilash
Posted On : 10/31/2014 12:47:13 PM
Query
Can outstanding Expense and Outstanding Income be added to the P&L? pls anyone tell me the reason also.

Posted by : Sakshi Mittal
Posted On : 10/31/2014 12:31:58 PM
Payment to auditors
if a company have paid rent to auditor then it is related party transaction or not plz reply

Posted by : santosh
Posted On : 10/31/2014 10:07:27 AM
Icwa
my age is 24 i recently took admission to icwa,i have done job in sales Field i want make career in account field so age 24, is it suitable for icwa jobs?

Posted by : S.Ravichandra
Posted On : 10/31/2014 9:00:10 AM
Exerices
Dear All, pls send me the slab rates and date of fileing excise duty

Posted by : Rohit Aggarwal
Posted On : 10/31/2014 7:05:34 AM
Taxation
Hello friends,my name is Rohit . i have done m.com.I want to improve my taxation knowledge please give my some tips for improving taxation knowledge.

Audit

Posted by : Saurabh Garg
Posted On : 10/31/2014 12:21:03 PM
Due date tax audit u/s 44 ad
sir,

as per notification issued by CBDT due date for TAR is extended to 30.11.2014 in case audit covered u/s 44 AB

Is the extended due date applicable for audit u/s 44 AD also or not...??

Posted by : rashh
Posted On : 10/31/2014 11:48:35 AM
Creditors having balance more than 20000
Hello Can anyone tell me that if a creditor has a balance of more then 20,000 in our balance sheet & we pay them some amount in cash so is it possible?
an is there any provision for the same in law?

& which section says it?

Please Reply.
Thank you.

Posted by : VIKRAM SINGH
Posted On : 10/31/2014 11:43:30 AM
Required format of valuation certificate
My Client want to apply for RO Dealership (Petrol Pump). and need valuation Certificate of his investment like FDs, Savings A/C, mutual fund, Shares, NSC, Post office etc please help me for valuation certificate.

Income Tax
Posted by : Shruti kuchhal
Posted On : 10/31/2014 7:43:28 PM
Taxability of trust without 12a
Dear Experts

My Client Trust does not registration under Section 12A of Income tax act also it wants to pay tax. Please suggests me the tax rates at which it will calculated. I am using Computax Software and it is treating it as a AOP and is calculation tax accordingly which i think is wrong.

Please guide me in this regard whether i right or wrong

Profit of the trust is Rs. 1282638 for the FY 2013-14 and also suggest me whether report under section 10b will be prepared or not and Tax audit report in 3CB and 3CD will be prepared or not

Thanx in advance

Posted by : maraabdul
Posted On : 10/31/2014 6:08:30 PM
Tax for fyi 15-16
How to calculate income tax for FYI 2015- 16 kindly inform the normal rebats. thanks .

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 10/31/2014 5:40:53 PM
Tcs liability
We have empty oxygen cylinder in our company books.
We want to sale them as scrap now.
Is there any TCS liability will occur or not?

Posted by : hari krishna
Posted On : 10/31/2014 5:17:54 PM
Credit not eligible -can be expended in the books
A company is having excise-dealer registration, after consulting with excise consultants regarding excise credit on purchases it came to notice that credit on purchases cannot be availed.Now,my query is whether excise credit booked in the books features over 13 lakhs of opening ,whether such opening credit can be expended in the books in this current year.... If expended whether it is an allowable expenditure for income tax purposes?

Posted by : LIJO PHILIP
Posted On : 10/31/2014 4:48:30 PM
Error while filing form 26q
Dear Sir / Madam,

At the time of filing original return in Form 26-Q the amount was wrongly mention in amount credited column.

Now while making the revision in Form 26-Q and after making necessary changes in amount credited column the system is showing error as code:-
"T_FV_4324 Certificate number provided for non-deduction / lower deduction is not valid and please enter valid 10 digit number".

Kindly suggest on this issue.

Lijo Philip

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 10/31/2014 4:04:42 PM
Urgent - tds correction for govt. deductor
WE HAVE FILED TDS RETURNS FOR GOVT DEDUCTOR FORM NO. 24Q FOR FINANCIAL YEAR 2013-2014 WITH WRONG DDO CODE (TRANSFER VOUCHER NO) AND AIN NO.

DUE TO THIS THE DUDUCTEES (EMPLOYEES) DID NOT GOT TAX CREDIT IN THEIR PAN.

NOW WE WANT TO CORRECT THE SAME - DDO CODE AND AIN.

WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR THE SAME.

KINDLY PROVIDE HELP ON THIS.

Posted by : Girish Gore
Posted On : 10/31/2014 4:00:43 PM
Tds on payment to non residents
I have to make payment to a foreign company for purchase of machinery. Whether TDS deductible on the payment or not?

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 10/31/2014 3:51:31 PM
WE HAVE FILED TDS RETURNS FOR GOVT DEDUCTOR FORM NO. 24Q FOR FINANCIAL YEAR 2013-2014 WITH WRONG DDO CODE(TRANSFER VOUCHER NO.) AND AIN NO.

DUE TO THIS THE DEDUCTEE'S (EMPLOYEES) DID NOT GOT TAX CREDIT IN THEIR PAN.

WHAT IS TEH PROCEDURE FOR THE SAME.

KINDLY PROVIDE HELP ON THIS.

Posted by : Riddhi J Davda
Posted On : 10/31/2014 3:01:43 PM
Foreign income
Do I have to file 3CEB form Manually Or Online??
If yes for manually then what is the Covering Page for the same.

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 10/31/2014 2:35:18 PM
Reply letter u/s 142(1)
Dear Experts,

We have received the notice u/s 142(1) for A.Y 2013-14 from ITO, Hyderabad But we have filed Return and assessment completed at Guntur from begining of society.

How to give reply letter to ITO at Hyderabad .

Thanks in Advance

Posted by : Ganapati Hegde
Posted On : 10/31/2014 2:03:59 PM
Association of persons
For AOP which are the financial statement that is prepared and submitted to inxome tax. whether receipts and payment and income and expenditure has to prepare mandatorily or pl?

Posted by : Govind Narayan
Posted On : 10/31/2014 1:57:58 PM
Problem in attaching the csv file in the fixed assets clause
HELLO,
The clause no.18 of the new tax audit report utility for assessment year 2014-15 has an option for adding CSV template file,apart from "add data" option(which accepts only 10 additions).
our assessee has 60 additions we punched the data in the csv format and saved it.
every time we try to import that file it shows an error "error at line no.5" or "the sum of amounts is not correct" :( any specific instructions or rules to be followed to import this csv file.. please help its urgent..!!

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 10/31/2014 1:54:52 PM
Trace site
I have not loged in on trace site since last 8 months. Now when I tried to login it shows the message of "invalid details"
I tried on forget password option then it replies again "invalid details"

What is the fix of the problem?

Please reply soon.

Posted by : rites goel
Posted On : 10/31/2014 1:51:49 PM
Appartments legal entity
can anyone please explain how to handle this situation an appartment(nearly 4000+ flats) wants to form an association to conduct its various activities like maintenence, different programmes, acquire sponsorships or advertisements,run a restuarant for its residents etc.... it seeks advice as to which legal entity should it follow pvt ltd co. charitable trust society and also explain the tax treatments and varois benifits for the same

Posted by : Hanif
Posted On : 10/31/2014 1:24:40 PM
Guest house return
Guest House boarding income in IT return whether treet in 44AD or no.

Posted by : satish kumar
Posted On : 10/31/2014 1:16:25 PM
Tds on water front royalty
MOST URGENT

R/SIR/MADAM

What is the nature of Water Front Royalty and what is the rate of TDS is applicable on water front roylty

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 10/31/2014 1:13:06 PM
Tcs
sir,
my client dealer of tata commerical vechicles during the year there is a sale of scrap whether tcs is applicable and i want to know whether there any limit for deducting the tcs

Posted by : ghanshyam
Posted On : 10/31/2014 1:02:36 PM
Taxability of co-operative housing society
What is the taxability of co-operative housing society
there is only bank interest income during the year
whether interest income can be claimed as deduction under saction 80P?
what are the provisions in section 80P?

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 10/31/2014 12:22:50 PM
Ratio
Respected Sir/ Madam

AT THE TIME OF VAT AUDIT WHAT RATIO SHOULD BE DECIDED. IN ( STOCK RATIO, GROSS RPFIT RATIO, NET PROFIT RATIO ).

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 10/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
Dissolution or conversion of firm
A FIRM IS CONVERTED INTO ANOTHER ENTITY WITH ALL ITS ASSETS AND LIABILITIES, the firm is dissolved but that was not notified to tax office/other agency, now officer ask for balancesheet, that is post actual dissolution, my query is what are the items included in this bal sheet, I am confused as firm is already dissolved and asset/liab taken by other, please help what should be done with capital and reserves?

Posted by : JITIN GOYAL
Posted On : 10/31/2014 11:08:15 AM
Additional depriciation for ac installed in factory
If I have installed an AC in my factory will it be eligible for additional depreciation under section 32(1)(iia)

Posted by : neeraj kumar gupta
Posted On : 10/31/2014 8:30:52 AM
40a(3)
Sir kindly guide me cash paid more than Rs 20000 to single party in Sunday or in any festival day is allow as per income tax .

Posted by : Aditya
Posted On : 10/31/2014 8:05:26 AM
Tax calculation
Sir suppose the assessee has basic of 100000 n hra 30000.. What will be his tds n tax for the whole year.. He is a salaried employee ... And also what abt the exemption under sec. 87A??

Posted by : vertika
Posted On : 10/31/2014 1:26:00 AM
Transfer pricing
If A Ltd(USA ) HOLDS 60 % SHARES IN B LTD ( INDIA ) THEN IF IT transfer shares to C Ltd. ( China ) so the capital gain arising from such transaction to A Ltd. is taxable under Indian Income tax Act 1961 or not. Please guide me.

Posted by : S.ABUSALI
Posted On : 10/31/2014 12:54:08 AM
Trust received gift land
donar shall donate their land to the trust such trust not have 12a registration if it is received trust shall this land as corpus fund equal to the market value of the land what is the implication of tax while accounting the gift property

Custom

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 10/31/2014 1:23:49 PM
Set-off of cvd &acd paid on imports
Dear All

Please clarify regarding input-credit:-

1) If any CVD/AVD Paid on Imports can be allowable to take as input credit on Local VAT-Payable.

2) If not how can be treat this in the Books of Accounts.

Please clarify ASAP

Thank you

VAT
Posted by : reeyaz
Posted On : 10/31/2014 6:39:58 PM
Registeration of vat/cst no..
i open patnership firm.which register office at mumbai & manufacture unit at gujrat...for that patnership firm take a vat or cst no...on which state vat/cst register can be done...patnership firm sale its product at mumbai...

Posted by : Nitin Lalwani
Posted On : 10/31/2014 4:59:15 PM
Sales tax
(1)One of my party which is registered under input-output vat has made the bill for April 2014 under he same & later from May 2014, started billing under composition.Can the party be registered on 30/10/2014 under Composition since May 2014 & if it is so, then kindly let me know the procedure & penalty for the same.
(2)If the registration in composition is possible since May, then please let me know whether the return for quarter1 (April to June)will be filled in composition scheme or input- output scheme?

Posted by : Dipak
Posted On : 10/31/2014 4:41:25 PM
Vat audit extension - odisha
Please send me VAT Audit due date extension Notification F.Y.2013-14. Regards, Dipak

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 10/31/2014 4:35:01 PM
C form
RESPECTED SIR,

I HAVE QUERY THAT

I FORGOTTEN TO CLAIM C FORM FOR THE LAST YEAR'S TWO QUARTER AND IN THE CLAIMED C FORM I HAVE CLAIMED 3RD QUARTERS BILL IN THE 4TH QUARTER.

CAN YOU TELL ME HOW CAN I CLAIM THE FORGOTTEN BILLS C FORM AND HOW TO RESOLVE THE INTER QUARTER BILL'S QUERY

REGARDS

Posted by : Nazirahmed Nasibdar
Posted On : 10/31/2014 4:32:29 PM
Cst 2
If CST is not charged for interstate sale because the party does not give C form. VAT is 0% on that item. So no tax is paid CST or VAT. Now I need to know, What are the interpretation of law in this case.

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 10/31/2014 4:15:53 PM
Form applicabilty
For non audit dealers for the purpose of filing annexures J1 and J2 which form should be filed:
Annexures(for e-704 not eligible dealers)
or
Regular e-Returns Annextures
as both appear on the mahavat site

Posted by : manish
Posted On : 10/31/2014 3:53:00 PM
Stock transfer retention in uttar pradesh & haryana
Dear All Kindly give the information about percentage of "Input Tax" reversal in the case of stock transfer other than CST Sales from Haryana and Uttar Pradesh.

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 10/31/2014 3:50:57 PM
Dear All

Kindly give the information about percentage of "Input Tax" reversal in the case of stock transfer other than CST Sales from Haryana and Uttar Pradesh.

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 10/31/2014 3:44:03 PM
Contractor
Mr X is a delhi based contractor. He is doing repairing work of houses of a residential apartment on small scale basis and collect payment independently from owner of house not from welfare society.

He purchase material like bricks, cements , rodi , badarpur, tiles (on direction of owner) etc and use it in repair works.

Question is whether he has to apply for service tax for service provided as the total amount credited from such work in last year was Rs. 10 Lakhs

2. whether he has to register for delhi vat for payment of vat for material use in providing such work.

Posted by : Vikas Sharma
Posted On : 10/31/2014 12:15:40 PM
Ammount debit of sale against 'h' form in delhi vat
Hello,

Where should i enter return amount value of sale against H form . Please answer as soon as possible.

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 10/31/2014 11:42:44 AM
Regarding stock transfer
Dear sir,

We transfered stock from our branch at hyd to our agent -hyd through stock tranfer (F-Form) is it correct or not..and please do needful.

Service Tax
Posted by : Deeak
Posted On : 10/31/2014 7:01:55 PM
Service tax code
I need service tax code for the supply of food items,grocery store items, birthday party items. Please tell me the relevant code for the same as this is the Govt. Tender and without service tax i won't be able to get the work from them.

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 10/31/2014 6:28:15 PM
Service tax on construction of mall
Dear Members,

One of our client is constructing a mall. The mall is being constructed by individuals. They have the following options:

1. Construction being carried out by themselves
2. By contractor under WC.

The property is to be used partially for selling and partially for renting. Which option of the above is better for them (considering if they can use Input Service Tax/Cenvat)?

Kindly guide

Posted by : Jatin Jain
Posted On : 10/31/2014 5:53:09 PM
On commission paid to foreign agents on exports
Wef from Oct 1, 2014, the definition of intermediary has been amended to include an agent for sale of goods under Place of Provision of Services Rules, 2012 and accordingly, as per Rule 9 thereof, the place of provision of service shall be the location of the service provider. In case of overseas selling representatives to procure order for exports, the place of providing service shall be in non-taxable territory and hence, not liable to service tax with effect from the said date. Is this correct?

Further, we shall be also paying commission after October 1, 2014 for orders booked prior to the said date since after the orders have received, the material is manufactured, shipped and payment received after which the commission is paid to the overseas unit. This process takes anything between 3 to 6 months. Hence, whether the commission paid after October 1, 2014 even though the service of obtaining the order was performed before the said date will be entitled to exemption under the above rules or whether Notification no. 42/2012 dated June 29, 2012 should be complied with where commission is paid after October 1, 2014 but the services were performed before the said date.

Kindly give your views.

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 10/31/2014 4:49:41 PM
Transportation of goods in own vehicle by a company
if a company Supply the goods to another company in its own vehicle (truck), whether service tax is applicable or not on such transaction??

if yes, who is the person liable to pay service tax in the following 2 situations..

1) seller issues two separate invoices for freight and goods..

2) seller issues a single invoice and shows freight separately in invoice..

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 10/31/2014 4:40:44 PM
Tax liability on annual maintainance contract
RESPECTED SIR/MADAM,

I HAVE QUERY THAT,

I HAVE WORK'S CONTRACT WITH ONE COMPANY OF RS. 10,000 PER MONTH.
SO, ON THIS AMOUNT WHAT I HAVE TO CHARGE EITHER VAT OR SERVICE TAX ?
IN THIS ANNUAL MAINTENANCE CONTRACT I HAVE TO CONSUME BOTH LABOUR AND MATERIAL.
IF I HAVE TO CHARGE VAT & SERVICE TAX BOTH.
WHAT WILL BE THE ASSESSABLE VALUE FOR BOTH.

KINDLY ADVICE.

REGARDS,

Posted by : vinay
Posted On : 10/31/2014 4:30:45 PM
Input credit
I have a query

We are having two kinds of service , can
we take input credit for both service or we need to pay tax for one service even though we have excess input credit.

Vinay
Manager Finance

Posted by : tarang patel
Posted On : 10/31/2014 4:16:24 PM
Service tax on membership of a salon
can a salon charge service tax on their membership?, and is it approx 12 percentage ?

Posted by : ratnakar
Posted On : 10/31/2014 3:54:51 PM
Transport
transport pickup on rent basic i(company) have paid monthly rental Rs 28000/- use for pune to mumbai materal in & out. company paid which of the liability service tax.

Posted by : Mohamed Tausif
Posted On : 10/31/2014 3:21:42 PM
Category of service
My client has done agreement with Tata Sky Ltd for providing DTH services to customers on behalf of Tata Sky Ltd i.e Installation procedure. And also After Sales i.e installation on customer's premises it has to serve for 1 year as warranty period. What is the Classification of service under which I should register my Client? Whether it is Business Auxillary or some other service? Plz Specify with reasons...

Posted by : RAJDEV SHARMA
Posted On : 10/31/2014 1:14:17 PM
Examption
sir i have send to bill party without service tax charges not claim to service tax to party and company turnover more than 15 lacs income

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 10/31/2014 12:42:01 PM
Out sourcing - support services
An Indian firm receives a work order on Advertising services from
foreign company and outsources the same work to indian company.

Whether Indian firm should bear the service tax on payment to indian company for which it has outsourced and at what rate of service tax it should pay.??

But the income for the indian firm will be received in foreign currency for the work order it has received from the foreign company.

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 10/31/2014 11:31:18 AM
Cenvat credit
Please let me know that on what types of services Cenvat Credit can be availed.

Thanks With Regards
Gaurav

Corporate Law
Posted by : @kmerchant
Posted On : 10/31/2014 6:34:13 PM
Special resolutions
What kinds of business require a special resolution to be passed in any meeting?

Posted by : Shagun Borgaonkar
Posted On : 10/31/2014 5:53:46 PM
How to avail benefit under clss 2014
This is regarding CLSS Scheme vide General Circular No. 34/2014 dated 12th August 2014.
My query is how to avail the benefit of CLSS Scheme. There are lot of articles and forums on which CLSS is being discussed, however no concrete solution is sought yet.
I have just filed annual return for FY 13-14, however additional fees was double the normal fees which is contrary to what is iven in circular. Please help. Urgent

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 10/31/2014 5:30:12 PM
Audit
Dear All,

If an individual auditors of a company has completed his 5 years of tenure by 31 March, 2014.

So, in that case, whether he is eligible to be appointed as statutory auditor for financial year 2014-15 of the company, in accordance to companies act, 2013.

Please advice,

Thanks,

Posted by : Asmita Purohit
Posted On : 10/31/2014 5:03:56 PM
Query regarding board resolution

Kindly provide me a draft or Copy of Board Resolution for Conversion of Section 8 Company into Company of any other kind.

Also provide a Copy of the special resolution passed and Notice convening
the general meeting along with the relevant explanatory statement annexed thereto

Posted by : Swathi
Posted On : 10/31/2014 4:54:51 PM
Agm - wrong date in 23ac
Hello Sir,

I had mentioned the AGM date wrongly in 23AC as 1st Sep 2014 instead of 30th Sep 2014 in 23AC. I am yet to file the annual report in Form 20B. Please let me know if I can revise the forms already filed.

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 10/31/2014 2:50:56 PM
Minutes of board and commitee meeting
Pls provide me the format of minutes of board and comiitee meting of listed company along with agenda.

Posted by : VIJAY CHITTA
Posted On : 10/31/2014 1:21:24 PM
Corporate office
All,

I need to know what is the procedure for setting up a corporate office in a different sate from Registered office.

And can Corporate office enter in to a contract with local vendors and PF and TDS payments and PT for employees should be paid to local state government or to Registered office.

I mean is Corporate office eligible to maintain books of accounts and record expense and revenue? If yes should we file annual returns to ROC where Corporate office is located.

And do we need to file any returns for registered office.

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 10/31/2014 12:14:00 PM
Fte
Good Morning,
I want to strike off the Company under FTE mode please help me with the guidelines for the same...
r we suppose to submit any physical copies of the Annexures after filing the form??

Students

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 10/31/2014 7:35:53 PM
Ca important..
how to find out the number of attempts of a person in
ca exams ( cpt ..ipcc ..final ) . is there any way to find it
out..

thank u in advance. .

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 10/31/2014 7:22:54 PM
Ca syllabus change
MY CA FINAL ATTEMPT IS IN MAY 2016. AS THE CA SYLLABUS IS GOING TO CHANGE IN 2016, SHOULD I WAIT FOR THE NEW SYLLABUS TO COME OR START TAKING COACHING CLASSES FROM NOW ITSELF???

Posted by : ShriyaAgrawal
Posted On : 10/31/2014 6:26:10 PM
Coaching for ca final
Hello..I have cleared CA IPCC both groups in May 14..I wanted to ask whether I should start coaching for CA Final attempt in May 17 by taking 1 subject or 2 subjects at a time..and which subjects I should start with?Please reply.

Posted by : Sheetal
Posted On : 10/31/2014 6:24:06 PM
Articleship registration
Is it compulsory to register for finals also at the time of registration of articleship.?
If I cleared both groups of IPCC.....

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 10/31/2014 5:31:19 AM
Ca attempt imp.
how to find out the number of attempts of a person in ca exams(cpt..ipcc..final). is thete any way to find it out..

thank u in advance..

Others
Posted by : sudhirgupta
Posted On : 10/31/2014 5:47:03 PM
Transfer of money from india
AN INDIAN INDIVIDUAL PRESENTLY RESIDE IN LONDON (Uk) LAST OVER 15 YEARS, WANTS TO SELL AGRICULTURAL (FARM) LAND WHICH WAS PURCHASED BY HIM BEFORE 25 YEARS,WANTS TO TRANSFER THE SALE PROCEEDS TO LONDON HOW HE CAN DO SO AND WHAT PROCEDURE HAS TO BE FOLLOWED

Posted by : Anu
Posted On : 10/31/2014 5:34:37 PM
Other courses to do along with ca
Hello experts..This is anu...please solve my problem..... during my articleship i registered for both cma and ignou b.com simultaneously in same month i.e during may 2013 but i send 112 form only for cma but not for ignou becz i thought that as icai has signed MOU with ignou... but i heard that if u r doing any courses other than ca u have to send 112 form...but i neither attend for cma inter exams nor ignou exams...what can i do if now i want to attend for ignou exams in june 2015 and cma inter in dec 2015....
should i send 112 form with penality...if there is any problem if send 112 form....or should i cancel ignou

Posted by : Divya Barathi
Posted On : 10/31/2014 3:45:30 PM
Immovable property-limit for repatriation of sale proceeds
Are there any limits for repatriation of proceeds from sale of immovable property in India?

RBI guidelines says as follows:

ii) the amount to be repatriated should not exceed:

· the amount paid for acquisition of the immovable property in foreign exchange received through normal banking channels, or

· the amount paid out of funds held in Foreign Currency Non-Resident Account, or

· the foreign currency equivalent (as on the date of payment) of the amount paid where such payment was made from the funds held in Non-Resident External account for acquisition of the property; and

So, does it meant that repatriation will be allowed only to the extent of consideration paid for acquiring that property?

What about the sale proceeds received over and above the acquisition value?

Posted by : Goverdhan Kedia
Posted On : 10/31/2014 11:38:16 AM
Wealth tax
As there is change in Wealth Tax Return for Asst Year 2014.15. So, whether I need to obtain fresh valuation certificate as on 31.03.2014. I have made my last valuation as on 31.03.2012.

Excise
Posted by : sonu solanki
Posted On : 10/31/2014 4:19:03 PM
Chaper notes & section notes in excise act
what is chapter notes & section notes in excise act? define me plz.

Posted by : Sreekumar
Posted On : 10/31/2014 1:44:04 PM
Self-sealing of export consignments
Dear experts.

Is sealing of export consignments (wired with lead seal and pressed with pliers) is mandatory by exporter himself or central excise officer OR

Consignments can be presented with ARE-1 without putting wire with lead seal and pressed with pliers, so that customs officer at port can do 100% physical examination of the consignments and allow the exports (treated as sealing done by customs officer).

Awaiting your expert reply with relevant circular or notification reference.

Career

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 10/31/2014 5:26:44 PM
Ignou a&f bcom %calculation
I secured 78.5% in CPT and 52% in IPCC.
How much % should i secure in IGNOU Exams to be in first class grade.. If i secure second class(below 60%) i will not have any value for my distance degree in future. Please help me

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 10/31/2014 11:34:10 AM
Ifrs course

I am CA doing practice and want to now about courses of IFRS and its benefits.

Shares & Stock

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 10/31/2014 12:15:55 AM
Trading in stock market by a ca articled assistant
I am doing my CA article ship training 2nd year. I want to open a DEMAT a/c and start trading in stock market. But some of my friends told me that CA articleship students are not allowed to do stock trading, as it will leads to cancelation of articleship period completed till now. I don't know whether it is right or not. I am totally confused. Please somebody let me know the right thing.

Exams
Posted by : S Sridharan
Posted On : 10/31/2014 12:28:44 PM
Solution for exercise problem no: 2 in sfm practice manual
If any one has solution for Problem NO:2, in SFM Practice Manual in Chapter Merger and Acquition Exercise Problem No:2

LAW
Posted by : vikram
Posted On : 10/31/2014 3:28:50 PM
Display of labour laws
Whether educational institution require to display extracts of Law in the premises??

Posted by : Gaurav Gupta
Posted On : 10/31/2014 10:48:11 AM
Change of private limited to ngo
Hello Sir,

I am working as a Sr. Manager Account & Finance. My Company want to convert the private limited company to NGO. Kindly suggest us how it can to done.

Thank in advance

Gaurav Gupta
gkggzb@gmail.com
9582305081

Professional Resource
Posted by : pramodh
Posted On : 10/31/2014 1:54:37 PM
Acca
dear experts, i am pursuing ca,i want to know about prospects of acca course is this course has demand or not pls answer my query.
thanks in advance