Home > Experts > Online Daily Digest

Please Wait ..

to your account


Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Experts Query Daily Digest : 23 August 2014
Posted by : sachin gor
Posted On : 8/23/2014 1:55:45 AM
Ipcc revalidation for nov 2014 exam
I m registered in July 2010 for IPC both groups. I send application for revalidation on 12-08-2014. Can I appear in Nov 2014 exam?
Posted by : deepak
Posted On : 8/23/2014 1:45:32 AM
Cs articleship
Dear friends..
Can anybody suggest me what points i should consider b4 joining an CS firm for Articleship i e. How big d firm is..what kind of work does firm hold..what will i get to learn 4rm it...pls suggest what actually should i consider...as its very confusing to choose any of firm..if possible pls frwd practising CS list in pune & pcmc...
Posted by : Sunny
Posted On : 8/23/2014 1:27:30 AM
Transfer of articleship
Respected sir,
Whether to send id card again with form 109 & 103 for transfer of articleship
Posted by : Arjun
Posted On : 8/23/2014 1:50:31 AM
Situation after submitting form 119 & objection by principal
What would be the problem that can be faced by the article if CA made objection between the period of 3 months of completion of articleship in case of submission of form 119.

Is there be only objection on leave period or some other big problem can happen.

Pls suggest me.

back to the top