Avail 50% discount on all subjects for Nov batch(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code Nov14.

×
Home > Experts > Online Daily Digest

Experts Query Daily Digest : 20 October 2014
Accounts
Posted by : Sagar Bajjj
Posted On : 10/20/2014 8:50:41 AM
Formula logic
Can anyone explain me the logic of this formula : ROE=[ROI+(ROI-r)Debt/Equity](1-t)

Posted by : Mudassar Mehmood
Posted On : 10/20/2014 2:21:55 AM
Cash margin
what is cash margin for bank gurantee?
is this amount is returnable?

Posted by : Rahul
Posted On : 10/20/2014 1:15:47 AM
Excise input in works contracts
Can I claim input of excise duty paid on materials like cement against service tax under works contract

Posted by : Ashwani Chhabra
Posted On : 10/20/2014 12:43:46 AM
Help me to clear my doubts
Our society for Resident welfare is collecting Maintenance Charges from members every month to the tune of Rs.2.00 Lac per month total collection. My query is that society is making payments of Kacha Bills without mentioning the name of supplier,vendor. Only item name and price is mention. No tax amount mention.
1. Is it valid /authrised payment in cash? 2. Is it not a evasion of tax which may arise lateron. 3. Is it a valid proof /supportive document for making payments of Rs.10000/- and above. 4. Society Auditor is to point out this anomalies or members to take care.

Audit

Posted by : PRABHAT KUMAR GUPTA
Posted On : 10/20/2014 8:24:32 AM
Tax audit report
In a partnership firm there is 4 Partner out of which 3 Out of india. can a partner who is in india can sign 240 Tax Audit report on behalf on partner & Also recognise by bank or any other organisation

Income Tax

Posted by : paramjit singh
Posted On : 10/20/2014 12:10:53 AM
Set off and carry forward of incomes
income from other source can set off any other head of income.... plzzzzz suggest me... details in query

VAT
Posted by : ANITA PANGOTRA
Posted On : 10/20/2014 6:40:30 AM
Exempted and tax free goods
friends what is the difference between exempted and taxes free goods

Posted by : ANITA PANGOTRA
Posted On : 10/20/2014 12:16:35 AM
Goods sold to religious trust without tax
hlo, if a trader sells goods to a religious trust without charging vat and this sale is made out of the goods purchased within state and vat paid on it, then my doubt is whether its input credit will be reversed or not?

Corporate Law
Posted by : dipender
Posted On : 10/20/2014 8:51:08 AM
Bank is a company or not as per companies act
SBI bank and PNB bank is registered under companies act or not

Students
Posted by : Nikhil Jain
Posted On : 10/20/2014 7:15:31 AM
Transfer of article
whether principal can deny from giving transfer to article during 1st yr of articleship? can principal deny from signing form 109??

Posted by : vaibhav
Posted On : 10/20/2014 1:48:08 AM
Coaching in hyderbad
hello, my attempt is due on may 2015 and want to pursue ca final direct tax coaching in hyderbad.kindly suggest me some good coachings for direct tax??

LAW
Posted by : Ahmad faiz
Posted On : 10/20/2014 6:35:52 AM
Negotiable instrument
can a demand instrument become bearer intrument