Home > Experts > Online Daily Digest

Experts Query Daily Digest : 18 September 2014
Accounts
Posted by : ANITA PANGOTRA
Posted On : 9/18/2014 12:37:13 AM
Sister concern
what is exact meaning of sister concern and whether relatives business is covered in this definition in which individual does not have any intt but he is only relative to the prop or partner.for example two brothers are prop of their own business and receiving or paying amounts to each Other not any sales or purchase,then whether outstanding amount will be shown as due to/from sister concern or as unsecured loans/loans & advances.

Audit
Posted by : karan
Posted On : 9/18/2014 12:43:38 AM
Doubt
i just want to ask that what all documents r been needed from client place after audit and what details of expenses are needed to be checked please reply me in brief

Income Tax
Posted by : kaushik
Posted On : 9/18/2014 12:19:12 AM
Capitalisation of building
Hello every one,
my query is that, one company goes on gives advances to the builder for construction of building it has purchased the same from that builder and sale deed was executed for 1.6C(as semi finished) but construction agreement was for 3.8C(3.72+ST+Vat). Company goes on giving advances to the builder. please suggest how to capitalise the advances given to builder. And also relevant date for calculation of depreciation under companies act,1956.

Corporate Law

Posted by : Chirag Jain
Posted On : 9/18/2014 12:10:55 AM
Shares to directors
Hi I want to know the procedure for issuing shares to Directors (other than first Directors). The private limited company was formed with Two Directors and the share capital Rs. 1,00,000 equally divided between the two. Now a third director is being appointed and the existing share capital is to divided as 50,000 30,000 and 20,000. Please suggest the process for compliance to ROC.

Posted by : xyz
Posted On : 9/18/2014 12:10:11 AM
Moa and aoa of opc
KINDLY PROVIDE ME SAMPLE FORMAT OF MOA AND AOA OF OPC...ITS URGENT!!

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Students

Posted by : Ravikrindi Ravi Teja
Posted On : 9/18/2014 12:37:33 AM
Regarding exemption of papers
My friend had got Exemtion in CMA-INTER in first attempt. Later he got exemption in another paper in the next attempt. Can anyone tell me that she could claim both the exemptions in the subsequent attempt or only one exemption is allowed??
Please help me