Home > Experts > Online Daily Digest

Experts Query Daily Digest : 03 September 2014
Accounts
Posted by : C.CHANDRA SEKHARA REDDY
Posted On : 9/3/2014 12:03:32 PM
Accounts and advanced
Are the Indian Accounting Standards applicable for nov 2014 ipcc examination?

Please inform me

Posted by : Vamsi Krishna. Damacherla
Posted On : 9/3/2014 11:34:29 AM
Special disease
A person retired from bsnl job in 2011 and now he came to know dat his wife was affected by CANCER. And under going treatment . He is paying amount from his own hand , is der any deduction available in special for him, or any best wat to suggest

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 9/3/2014 9:09:24 AM
Cash payment more than 30k

An emergency purpose we have made the cash payment in hospital (one of company employee admitted in hosp) more than 30K and we got receipt for the same.

as per rule only 20K is the eligible amount to pay in cash.hence how could i book the 30K Expenditure, Kindly suggest.

Posted by : Rahul Prasad
Posted On : 9/3/2014 8:44:47 AM
Payment of unsecured loan.
can be made payment of unsecured loan in cash only. it is supposed to pay less than 20000 cash every installment.
will it be permissible???

Posted by : datta jadhav
Posted On : 9/3/2014 8:31:48 AM
Entry
how to do provision entry in tally of service tax on GTA

Income Tax
Posted by : mrunalini
Posted On : 9/3/2014 11:57:55 AM
Tds
my logistic service provider charge
freight nd transportation charges from us
is tds is deducted from it

Posted by : mrunalini
Posted On : 9/3/2014 11:53:21 AM
Tds
we are making payment to railway forwarding & clearing agent
he provide following services to us
container loading
pp bags purchased
casual labour
is tds is deducted from the above exps

Posted by : mrunalini
Posted On : 9/3/2014 11:46:31 AM
Tds
is tds is applicable on payment made to railway forwarding & clearing agents

Posted by : Samirkumar
Posted On : 9/3/2014 11:45:25 AM
Tds on ocean freight
is TDS to be deducted on ocean freight paid ?
if yes ,whether u/s 194C.
If there is no contract but there is only one party of the company to whom freight charges are paid,whther now TDS is to deducted?

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 9/3/2014 11:44:55 AM
Date of filing form 15g/h
CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHAT IS THE DUE DATE OF FILING FORM 15G / 15H WITH INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT?

Posted by : Gaurav Mittal
Posted On : 9/3/2014 11:06:09 AM
Tax treatment
Hi all, A manufacturing concern (Partnership firm) has given a part of its building on rent of Rs. 4 lacs/year. What should be the tax treatment for the rental income, whether it will be taxable as the income of firm @ 30% flat rate or as the income of partners at slab rate.

Posted by : Sopan Dattatray Pingale
Posted On : 9/3/2014 10:59:16 AM
Income tax return

Please solve my query

1] i filing ITR-1 salary of my client F.Y 2012-13 ITR Filing Date 01.01.2014 TDS up to date match but i did not paid amt.of Interest on TDS Amt.8000/- I Received Intimation U/S 143 & demand of interest amt-800 total demand rs.8800 but cr of TDS 8000 how many rs.deposited

2] I filing this Employee ITR F.Y 2013-14 date of Filing 30 July.14 Refund Rs.3800/-

Please suggest to me interest amt.of 12-13 rs.800 he can adjust in refund 13-14 3800

3] revised return compulsory necessary for 12-13
please reply

Posted by : Rahul Prasad
Posted On : 9/3/2014 8:56:30 AM
Treatment of income tax paid
Dear Sir/mam,
what will be treatment of income tax paid in Accounts for proprietor and any artificial person???

Posted by : shrikant
Posted On : 9/3/2014 8:44:18 AM
Tds credit
An individual( who follows mercantile method) has filed return of income for AY 13.14 which includes interest income recd from a firm. However the firm has shown the said income in the next AY ie. AY 14.15 and has accordingly given credit of TDS. The credit of said TDS was claimed in the return of income in AY13.14. But as per intimation received from IT dept. the said credit is not given to the individual and has raised demand for AY 13.14. What is the remedy?

Custom

Posted by : Manjunath
Posted On : 9/3/2014 11:28:20 AM
100% eou to depo sales

I have doubt about duty discharge form 100% EOU to Owen Depot Sales which final sale will happened. So how we can discharge the duty and on which amount we have to charge the duty.

Please suggest me .... Thanks in advance

VAT

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 9/3/2014 1:12:37 AM
Form 9
Can anyone tell me, Is any information required to be mention in form 9 regarding all statutory form's detail of previous three years? weather it is pending or received and submitted to department in DVAT 51?

Service Tax

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 9/3/2014 12:14:18 PM
Contingencies
what is meaning of contingencies 3% in work contract bill ?

Posted by : Gaurav Gupta
Posted On : 9/3/2014 11:22:35 AM
Service tax return
Service Tax return of Apr -sep 2013 abhi submit kar sakte he kya?????

Corporate Law
Posted by : vijaylakshmi rathi
Posted On : 9/3/2014 12:21:31 PM
Transfer of shares
can anyone provide me a draft resolution for
1)option given by shareholders to transfer their shares to existing shareholders
2)up to 15 days no one opted for the offer
3)therefore shares are transferred to outsiders at Rs.1 per share.

Posted by : anilkalyanam
Posted On : 9/3/2014 10:41:59 AM
Name clause of memorandum
generality of foregoing power

Posted by : Rahul.D
Posted On : 9/3/2014 10:12:11 AM
Allotment of shares for consideration other than cash
whether a company can allot shares to a person on the basis of an agreement to sell his property within a prescribed period of 6 months and accordingly transfer deed of property has been executed.

1 allotment can be made on the basis of the genuine sale agreement on the date of agreement itself for the full land value..?

2. if not when..?

plz give reply immediatly.. its urgent

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 9/3/2014 10:10:08 AM

2. if not when..?

plz give reply immediatly.. its urgent

Students

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 9/3/2014 11:52:28 AM
Industrial training
I am currently in Hyderabad and I will be beginning my Industrial Training in Mumbai on 17th Sep, 2014. Can someone please guide me with the procedure of form filling. My partner will sign the form 109 (Termination) and it will be couriered to ICAI Chennai and once I commence my IT in Mumbai, I will fill up form 105 and should it be submitted to ICAI Mumbai or Chennai? Will I be transferred from SRO to WRO? And can I give my exams from Hyderabad? Thanks in advance, it's a bit urgent.

Posted by : Divyam Singh
Posted On : 9/3/2014 9:37:49 AM
Tax preparation
I have just started preparation for IPCC ...can anyone suggest how should i continue my preparation in tax and law.?? which book should i prefer..!!??

Posted by : p.sai harish
Posted On : 9/3/2014 8:38:16 AM
Group 2
how marks are alloted to group 2 sevices examination conducted by state service commission..

Info Technology
Posted by : Kush Sharma
Posted On : 9/3/2014 11:39:59 AM
Query relates to additional itt.
What is rules regarding to Additional ITT? Is it compulsory to Complete Additional ITT before appearing CA-Final Exam?

Others
Posted by : Aman Sharma
Posted On : 9/3/2014 12:04:39 PM
Exam form mistake
Hi, I have recently submitted my exam form for finals but I made a careless mistake... my articleship is due to complete on 24th October but online I selected the eligibility option as serving last six months of articleship as on 1st Nov...though I got the correct declaration signed from my principal at later pages..Plz guide...

Posted by : krishan
Posted On : 9/3/2014 11:53:20 AM
Fcra regiatration
Ig a society id registered in Mumbai under society act.

can FCRA registration be applied in Delhi

Pls reply urgently

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 9/3/2014 11:47:14 AM
Professional degrees
Can i pursue some other course with CA???????
I want to go for ICWA.....so please suggest me whether i can go for it or not.........
Also i have cleared my IPC exams both groups in first attempt so will i be eligible for admission in ICWA INTERMEDIATE directly???

Posted by : suresh verma
Posted On : 9/3/2014 11:45:22 AM
Company sec board resolution of vehicle sale
when we sale the vehicle in private limited co. then it must be resolution to given to the buyer ? if yes then please mail me the language of board resolution.

regards

suresh verma

Posted by : ansh.sachdeva
Posted On : 9/3/2014 2:29:52 AM
Revaluation
hello sir, let me knw,is there any possibility that my marks would get increase by applying revaluation.. And if yes what r the procedure & last date for it.

Exams

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 9/3/2014 12:25:11 PM
Query
i am going to give cs professional exam in December 2014 i want to know about the applicable changes in co.law in this attempt also pls let me aware of impact of changes in other subject due to co.law.also the book which i can follow for coming exam with all the updation.

Posted by : Parshuram Shinge
Posted On : 9/3/2014 12:05:55 PM
Cs preparation
I am preparing for cs from last 2 years but till not clealered. im working . i want to success in cs so please guide me for dec attept. how i prepare.? suggest me whether i give one grp or both grp. i couldnt consistency in study. please please give way to cs. thanking you

Posted by : mohit singh
Posted On : 9/3/2014 12:01:56 PM
Prepartion for finals
Hello Experts,
I am very much tensed about the CA finals as there are some rumours about the change of complete CA final syllabus wef 2016.
MY Final attempt is due in november 2016.
What should i do now...I am very much curious to know about our Final sullabus & I really want to start my preparation but I am not able to decide that which subject should I study first?
please help me friends!!
Thanx in advance

Posted by : Tarun Kumar
Posted On : 9/3/2014 11:57:01 AM
Clear ipcc exam
I'm ipcc student I appeared in last two attempts but not cleared I failed in law last attempt I got 34 in law and passed in other subjects so please tell me some tips ABOUT THE SAME.

Posted by : Tirthraj
Posted On : 9/3/2014 10:25:19 AM
Sfm theory
which is best source to prepare theory in sfm paper of ca final...as not properly provided in practice mannual...

Posted by : SAI GANESH
Posted On : 9/3/2014 1:58:57 AM
Whick books to study
HELLO SIR,
I AM GOING TO WRITE NOV 2014 IPCC GROUP1 EXAM, I HAVE ATTENDED CLASSES ONE YEAR BACK AND HAS A GAP OF ONE YEAR AFTER COACHING.NOW I HAVE DETERMINED TO GIVE A SINCERE ATTEMPT.
1)SIR PLEASE SUGGEST ME SOME REFERENCE BOOKS IN SUCH A WAY THAT I CAN COMPLETE THEM IN TWO MONTHS.
2)AS PER JULY 2014 PRACTICE MANUALS OF IPCC G1 ONLY PAST 10 ATTEMPTS Q&A WERE GIVEN BUT IN PAST PRACTISE MANUALS MORE THAN 20 ATTEMPTS Q&A WERE GIVEN, MY QUESTION IS HOW MANY PAST QUESTION PAPERS WE HAVE TO REFER FOR A EFFECTIVE ATTEMPT?

LAW
Posted by : Tarun Kumar
Posted On : 9/3/2014 11:50:34 AM
Amendments in company law
is there lots of changes in ipcc company law can I refer to new book of munish bhandari's law..

Posted by : Shankesh Jain M
Posted On : 9/3/2014 8:41:21 AM
Gratuity in case of no application made
suppose a person makes no application at the time of his/her retirement. the person claims it after one year with interest. will she succeed in her claim.

Professional Resource
Posted by : laxmipavithra
Posted On : 9/3/2014 10:56:32 AM
Cost accounting standards
can you please provide a link for recent all cost accounting standards cas 1 to 22 for applicable to cma final dec 14 attempt.....pls help me out this problem

Taxpayers

Posted by : Anonymous
Posted On : 9/3/2014 11:55:52 AM
Tds
Dear All

A resident wants to purchase property from Non resident which is situated in India,. Whether TDS to be deducted and 15cb to be issued.