Rule 6(3) service tax rule

I have made excess payment of service tax for the services which actually i have not provided, now i wanted to show this extra payment in service tax return July to Sep-2012 which i will adjust in Oct to Mar 2013 return. My question is where i need to show this extra payment in ST-3 as there is no such field in revised return format the only field available is advance payment under Rule 6(1A).

if anyone can help me on this, i will very thankful.

Looking forward to heared from you expert people.

if you r filing ST3 for July to Sep 12 and if the excess payment is during this period you have to show other wise you can not make any adjustment into your next return.