Home > Experts > Custom > reg. deposit of custom challan

reg. deposit of custom challan (Custom)

Bhopal
23/11/2010

I have to deposit Rs.15000/- by challan for payment of custom duty.
kindly reply me , how this payment can be done by E-payment or BY bank in which bank.

D.K.Soni
bhopal

RAMESH KUMAR VERMA

dear anonymous,

before you must be IEC HOLDER & mandatory Registered in icegate website After it you can submit the duty as per their guidelines .

bank:-
Allahabad Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda - Bank of India - Bank of Maharashtra - Canara Bank - Central Bank - Corporation Bank - Dena Bank - HDFC Bank - ICICI Bank - IDBI Bank Ltd. - Indian Bank - Indian Overseas Bank - Oriental Bank of Commerce - Punjab National Bank - State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur - State Bank of Hyderabad - State Bank of India - State Bank of Indore - State Bank of Mysore - State Bank of Patiala - State Bank of Travancore - UCO Bank - Union Bank of India - United Bank of India - Vijaya Bank

Any person who has an net banking account in the designated bank/s for a perticular ICES Location can make payment of the customs duties through this facility.

for more info:-https://epay.icegate.gov.in/epayment/index.html?