Home > Experts > LAW > PF, ESI, PTAX

PF, ESI, PTAX (LAW)

This query is : Open

06 January 2011

IF WE ARE PAYING SALARY Rs 9000/- TO EMPLOYEE. WHETHER I HAVE TO DEDUCT PF, ESI,PTAX.PLEASE SAY THE RATE. AND SUPPOSE WE SHOW THE EMPLOYEE UNDER CONTRACTOR HEAD, IN THAT CASE WHETHER I WILL DEDUCT THE ABOVE TAX OR CONTRACTOR WILL DEDUCT. PLZ REPLY

VANDANA

11 January 2011

if you shown as your employee & if you are paying than, :

Your must have to deduct all the above mentioned taxes if you registered under PF, ESI PTAX ETC..

as u said RS.9000/- Professional tax will be RS. 175/- Slab

Providend fund will be deducted @ 12.5% on basic salary say... if RS.3500/- is basic salary from RS.9000/- than 12.5% ON 3500

IF YOU ARE SHOWING THE EMPLOYEE OF CONTRACTOR i.e. UNDER contractor head than,:

You no need to deduct the Professional tax, but PF you must have to pay, as you are a principal contractor & if your contractor is not get registered himself under PF ACT

If any query revert back......... i hope you clear now..!!!

still other experts ans solicited