This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 15 July 2011

Hello everybody,

Some other person (un known to me) has registered my PAN. Now please tell me how can I get my PAN under my control. I have never e-filed my return in previous years.

I want to e-file my ITR but unable to do the same. Please advise me in this regard.

Thanks in advance....

C A S.S.Agarwal, M.Com.,LL.B, (Expert)
15 July 2011

Do you know your PAN Number. Try to get the PAN Number from that person and apply for a new PAN On line.

You can create an account in Income Tax site for efiling your return.

On creation of account you can file the same.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

× Online Coaching My Enrolled Courses
Articles Forum News Experts Exams Share Files Income Tax Accounts Career Corporate Law Service Tax Video Judgements Rewards Top Members Events Albums Find Friends Featured Feed Scorecard Bookmarks Mock Test Poll Notification Knowledge Finder Coaching Institutes Trainee Corner Jobs
close x