Home > Experts > Others > Pan card query top urgent (mob no. 9833033006)

Join and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Pan card query top urgent (mob no. 9833033006) (Others)

Querist : Anonymous

( Querist )
02 February 2012

I applied for Pan card. But due to improper address. it is not delivered to me by blue dart. when i called them, blue dart officer told me they submitted that pan card to Pan card office (at lower parel}

Kindly advise me how i collect the same or provide me contact no address of the same pan card office

Urgent reply on below mail id,

02 February 2012

actually BLUE DART Courier company deliver PAN CARD on the address mentioned by applicant in form 49-A.

before dispatch the courier you must check it STATUS from the Acknowledgment No. in which you apply and also mentioned in your mobile No.

in view of above do not chaos, wait they will dispatch through SPEED POST you are advised to ask postman of your area to collect it

for current status check it from below mentioned links :

B.Chackrapani Warrier

02 February 2012

Generally, if courier people returns PAN card as undelivered, PAN authorities will send the same once again under registered post to the given address. If that is also returned, the applicant has to apply afresh for new PAN card with the allotted PAN number. Now, there is no option to correct the address over phone.