Home > Experts > Income Tax > PAN Card - Address Change

PAN Card - Address Change (Income Tax)

Dear Experts,
I got PAN CARD when I was working in a company in Bangalore (2006). I got the PAN Card send to the company address. Now I have no connection with the company. Kindlly let me know the proceedure to get the address changed to my Home address in Kerala.
Thanks in advance
Rahul

CA Shailesh Kumar Bhagat

Permanent Account Number (PAN), as the name suggests, is a permanent number and does not change during lifetime of PAN holder. Changing the address or city, though, may change the Assessing Officer. Such changes must, therefore, be intimated to nearest IT PAN Service Center or TIN Facilitation Center for required correction in PAN databases of the Income Tax department. These requests will have to be made in a form for 'Request For New PAN Card Or/ And Changes In PAN Data'

Ajay Mishra

Agreed with Mr. Shailesh...............

RAMESH KUMAR VERMA

Agreed with the respected experts,

Dear Author,

please also Noted that if you wanted online changes click on this link:-

https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/correction.html