close x
Home > Experts > Income Tax > PAN Card - Address Change

Please Wait ..

to your account


Remember Me | Forgot your password?


Sign-up now

Join and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Alternatively, you can log in using:

PAN Card - Address Change (Income Tax)

Report Abuse
This query is : Resolved

( Querist )
13 December 2010

Dear Experts,
I got PAN CARD when I was working in a company in Bangalore (2006). I got the PAN Card send to the company address. Now I have no connection with the company. Kindlly let me know the proceedure to get the address changed to my Home address in Kerala.
Thanks in advance

CA Shailesh Kumar Bhagat

( Expert )
13 December 2010

Permanent Account Number (PAN), as the name suggests, is a permanent number and does not change during lifetime of PAN holder. Changing the address or city, though, may change the Assessing Officer. Such changes must, therefore, be intimated to nearest IT PAN Service Center or TIN Facilitation Center for required correction in PAN databases of the Income Tax department. These requests will have to be made in a form for 'Request For New PAN Card Or/ And Changes In PAN Data'

Ajay Mishra

( Expert )
13 December 2010

Agreed with Mr. Shailesh...............


( Expert )
13 December 2010

Agreed with the respected experts,

Dear Author,

please also Noted that if you wanted online changes click on this link:-



You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login ( Members Login ) now

Similar Resolved Queries :


Quick Links

back to the top