Nse technical analysis software

I want to know the best technical analysis software available for share trading in NSE in the market for beginners.Are there any free software avialable.

C A S.S.Agarwal, M.Com.,LL.B, (Expert)

The bolt operator gives this software free of cost as soon as you open a demat account with them. So if you have opened any demat account then do open it and ask your broker to provide you a software for directly trading but do not ask Sherkhan as you do not know when your account is debited without trading and when your shares are sold without your knowledge.