Home > Experts > Income Tax > New form 15h

New form 15h (Income Tax)

In the new Form 15H,I have doubt on TWO columns- namely the following for Assessment year 2014-15 for which this form is to be submitted now:
Col-21:Estimated total income from the sources mentioned below:
(I think I have fill up here the total amount which I would receive from this branch during FY 2013-14. Of course mine is only Interest Income. Kly clarify.)

Col-22:Estimated total income of the previous year in income mentioned in Col - 21 to be included

(This is not clear to me. For Assessment year 2014-15 for which Form 15H is to be submitted now, "previous year" is normally taken as year ending 31.3.2014. In that case the amounts in columns 22 & 23 are the same.)

Since I am outside India on personal tour, IMMEDIATE response will help me to submit Form 15H in time.

C A S.S.Agarwal, M.Com.,LL.B,

02 June 2013

You have to give the amount for assessment year 2014-15 in col 21 and you have to give the actual figures for the assessment year 2013-14 from the sources of income you have and for which you are claiming exemption for no deduction of TDS