Interest on late payment of tds

I WOULD LIKE TO PAY INTEREST ON LATE PAYMENT OF TDS BUT IN CHALLAN 281 I M NOT ABLE TO SELECT SECTION 201 WHICH IS RELATE TO LATE PAYMENT OF TDS.

PLS SUGGEST ME-- WHICH SECTION I WILL SELECT FOR AND HOW TO PAY..........

Hari Beldona (Expert)

Section 201 speaks about late payment for which one has to pay interest at 18% p.a

there is no necessisity to select section

In challan if you mention interest that itself depicts that you have made delayed payment

jaynilkarani (Querist)

I M IN RECEIPT OF NOTICE FROM INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT FOR PAYMENT OF INTEREST ON LATE PAYMENT OF TDS FOR LAST YEAR... FOR Q4 FOR F.Y. 10/11.

IN ONLINE PAYMENT SELECTION OF SECTION IS MANDATORY AS WRITEN IN CHALLAN 281 E.G. * MARKED...