Information code cib-321 and cib515

Today my wife got a letter from Income tax dept. regarding information on CIB 321 and CIB 515 for the FY 2009-10. Please explain the significance and implication of these information codes. She has already filed return for the assessment year 2010-11(FY2009-10)

C A S.S.Agarwal, M.Com.,LL.B, (Expert)
13 July 2013

If you have filed the return then no problem just reply this notice and attach a copy of return with the reply. CIB stands for Central Information Bureau which calls for information and if the same is found incorrect then action is otherwise taken.