How to fill up vat form 231

dear sir,
i have joined a new firm where i have to file vat return but i donot know how to fill up form 231 step by step
if u can send me any co. monthly vat calculation and how to fill that details step by step in form 231 please send me details and fill form with that details please send me that file its urgent u can send me that working file wit filled form 231 on mail id
i will be thankful to u for this support
because i am confused how to fill details in form 231

Please send ur data
. I l send form with filling ur data

C A S.S.Agarwal, M.Com.,LL.B, (Expert)

Follow the instruction as given in form No. 231 and if you are unable the expert has correctly requested you to send the data he will do it for you but do not forget to pay his professional fee.