Avail 50% discount on all online CA classes for Nov Exam(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code NOV15

Home > Experts > Students > Gmcs-1 registration

Gmcs-1 registration (Students)

24 March 2013

I have completed 8 months of articleship in Jan 2013 and my working hours were nearly 50 hrs a week. For some personal reason ,I had to take a leave for 3 months from Feb 2013.
I have still not registered for Gmcs-1.
Will the number of months for my articleship completion be counted as 8 months or 11 months?
I have to complete Gmcs-1 within 1 year and I have not done the same till date for this reason I'm asking about the tenure of my articleship. 1 year of my articleship will be completed in mid May 2013.
Can, I register for the may batch? or because of the leave, I can register after may?
What will be the consequences if I fail to Complete Gmcs-1 before the prescribed limit of 1 year?

Ajay Mishra

25 March 2013

If you take leave for exam purpose or for other programes organised by Institute then it will be counted in your article ship, other wise it will not be counted in your Article ship.

So attend, GMCS accordingly.

C A S.S.Agarwal, M.Com.,LL.B,

Yes I agree with the expert Ajoy Mishra

CCI Coaching Faculties