Home > Experts > Others > Forms & procedure after completion of articleship training

Forms & procedure after completion of articleship training (Others)

PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I HAVE COMPLETED MY ARTICLESHIP TRANING ON 10TH AUGUST, 2011, BUT MY SIR TOLD ME TO COME UPTO 15.09.2011 DUE TO TAX AUDIT. SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT ARE THE FORMS TO BE SUBMITTED& PROCEDURE TO BE UNDERTAKEN TO GET ARTICLESHIP COMPLETION COMPLETED CERTIFICATE, WITH THE ICAI.

CA KRISHNA KUMAR DARUKA

Form 108 is to be signed by both principal and article clerk and to be submitted to Institute.

Thank you sir for reply, sir some of them told me that i should also send form - 119 along with form - 108, is it correct, then whether i should get the forms from the Council of ICAI or else can i download it from the website & send it to the Institute.