Home > Experts > Income Tax > form 15CA & form 15CB

form 15CA & form 15CB (Income Tax)

I had issued form 15CB to the client & client submitted form 15CA online at nsdl site. Now due to shortage of funds party had not paid the amount in foreign currenrcy to their client on due date. Now, their client is demanding interest on late payment. Now, my question is date of payment & amount in US $ changed, so now should I give fresh 15CB ? & party submitt fresh 15CA online or I give 15CB for additional interest liablility & party file 15CA for additional liability. Kindly clear my doubts.

HUZAIFA HUSSAIN

IT IS SUGGESTED TO ISSUE SEPARATE 15CB FOR ADDITIONAL LIABILITY AND PARTY TO FILE FRESH 15CA FOR ADDITIONAL INT. LIAB. SO IT WILL BE AS GOOD AS TWO DIFFERENT TRANSACTIONS INSTEAD OF LINKING THE SAME.

DO TAKE CARE OF TDS IF U R TALKING ABOUT REMMITTANCE OF INTEREST.

Pragnesh Sitapara

Dear Friend as you have mentioned that you have already uploaded 15CA at NSDL site. and Payment become delay. check the proposed date for remittance and actual date of remittance . if gap is more then upload revised 15CA else else file 15CA for difference amount as suggested by Mr. Huzaifa. but before filing confirm with your bankers regarding same matter.