RAMESH KUMAR VERMA
( Expert )
15 February 2011
YOU MAY SUBMIT APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION TO THE LOCAL BAR COUNCIL OFFICE .FILL UP THE APPLICATION AS PER PROSPECTUS ENCLOSED AND SUBMIT ALL ENCLOUSERS WITH SPECIFIED FEES FOR REGISTRATION.THEN THEY WILL SEND YOU THE REQUIRED CERTIFICATE.GOOD LUCK.
Enrolment shall be done generally on a day designated by the Bar Council. (If not otherwise notified).
PAYMENT TO BE MADE
(I)Enrolment Fee, Gazette Publication Charges, Identity Card, Processing Charges and Library Fund
(i) An amount of Rs.1,300/- should be paid to the credit of the Bar Council of the Concerned State, in the designated account
An amount of Rs.100/- should be paid to the credit of the Bar Council of the State concerned, Library Fund Account, in the designated bank account.
An amount of Rs.150/- should be paid to the credit of the Bar Council of India, New Delhi Collection Fund in the designated Bank account.
(ii) Enrolment fee for the Members belonging to SCHEDULED CASTES AND SCHEDULED TRIBES is Rs.625/-. Necessary Caste Certificates from Revenue Officials not below the rank of M.R.O. to be enclosed in Original. An amount of Rs.500/-should be paid to the credit of Bar Council of the concerned state into the designated account.
An amount of Rs.100/- should be paid to the credit of the Bar Council of the State concerned: Library Fund Account, in the designated account.
An amount of Rs.25/- should be paid to the credit of the Bar Council of India, New Delhi Collection Fund in the designated account.
An Amount of Rs.1,000/- should be paid to the credit of “Advocates Welfare Fund of the Bar Council of India for the State concerned” in the designated Account.
The retired employees belonging to SC/ST shall have to pay full fee The Bank receipts should be enclosed to the Application for Enrolment.
(2) Stamp Duty: Special Adhesive Stamps worth Rs.250/- are to be purchased by paying cash of Rs.250/- at the Sub-Registrar Office and submit the same on the day of enrolment as an Advocate.
(3) An Identity card will be issued on submission of one passport size photograph on the day of filing the application form for enrolment. Enrolment shall be done on designated day, if not otherwise notified.
5. The following certificates are to be enclosed. All the Duplicate copies shall be attested by a Gazetted Officer
(1) A Duplicate copy of the certificate of date of Birth (S.S.L.C., S.S.C.,H.S.C.,Matriculation/Law TC.)
(2) A Duplicate copy of Graduation Degree Certificate.
In the case of five years Law course, Duplicate copy of Intermediate Certificate.
(3) A Duplicate copy of Law Degree Certificate by the candidates who have completed the law course three years prior to the date of submission of application. For freshers the original of Provisional Certificate should be filed together with its Duplicate copy.
(4) Duplicate copies of certificates of other qualifications, if any
All the Original certificates should be produced for verification.
(5) If the candidate has resigned or retired from service, he/she shall produce a true copy of the order or proceedings of his/her employer to that effect with relieving order.
If the candidate studied Law while in service, the following certificates are also to be filed.
a. Permission letter from the employer to study law.
b. T.C. from Law College
c. Certificate of proof of working place(s) during the study period of Law.
6. The passport size photograph which is to be affixed to the Application Form should be attested by an
7. Certificates of Good Moral Character at Page 7 should be obtained from Advocates not being relations.
8. The enrolment application form will be issued on payment of Rs.200/- (by cash) with a copy of Rules Book.
9. On the day of enrolment, the candidates shall wear white dress, black coat & black tie.
Further particulars can be had from the Secretary, Bar Council of the concerned state on request.
For online application-
For other information-
Helpline numbers for information about the All India Bar Examination.
The numbers are:
011-49225022 (English) or 011-49225023 (Hindi)
You can also write in with your queries to email@example.com.
The timings for the helpline numbers are:
10.30 am – 1 pm (Morning) 2 pm – 4.30 pm (Evening)
FOR MORE INFORMATION :