advertise
advertise
Home > Experts > Students > Cs executive exam

Cs executive exam (Students)

07 March 2013

Sir, i m appearing for dec'13 exam for cs executive. I have not received study material yet but stared studing through material available on net. pls suggest how should i study, pls suggest some time table according to subject importance. i can not afford to fail in the exam. pls help....

Ankur Garg

07 March 2013

BOOKS FOR CS EXECUTIVE

For financial, forex and treasury management== Study Material + Scanner with ICSI Guidelines of previous exam

Tax Laws--Girish Ahuja (for theory) & V.K. Singhania for practical problems

General and commercial law==Study Material + Scanner problems with ICSI Guidelines solutions of previous exam especially for practical problems and their presentation.

S.S. Gulshan is also a good Book for GCL

Company Accounts == Shukla & Grawal + Question given in Study Material

Cost and Mgt. Accounts == S.N. Maheshwari + Question given in Study Material

Company law== Munish Bhandari + Study Material + Scanner

Security law and compliances--Study Material + Scanner with ICSI Guidelines of previous exam

Economic and Labour laws.— Study Material + Scanner with ICSI Guidelines of previous exam

For some good notes explore CAClubindia forum and share file section. You may also use search facility of club.

Ankur Garg

07 March 2013

I would suggest you to buy scanner (A compilation of previous exam questions) from market. Suchita publication scanner is best. Scanner will help you to figure out which chapter is imp.

Just stick to the basics of study and never waste your time. For some exam tips please visit my profile.

RAJESH CHOUDHARY

08 March 2013

Agree with Ankur Sir
According to me you have less time so it's better to go from scanner.
Solve past examination paper.
Try to make your own notes for securities and Compliance law as that subject is technical one.
If you haven't Submitted the exam form

yaha login karke u can apply for exams

https://www.icsi.in/student/Students/MyAccount/tabid/81/ctl/Login/Default.aspx?returnurl=%2fstudent%2fstudents%2fMyAccount.aspx

All the Best.

RAMESH KUMAR VERMA

08 March 2013

although you have not mentioned MODULE ONE OR 2

anyway i will suggest you purchase SCANNER and prepare the examination.

best of luck,

Note: follow with Ankur JI & Rajesh JI Suggestion too...

08 March 2013

Thank u all...:)

CCI Coaching Faculties