Home > Experts > Career > Courses With CA

Courses With CA (Career)

11 March 2011

How should i prepare myself for i should be able to be Perfect in CA PRACTICE? I mean what other course i should join?

BALU....

11 March 2011

You can join CS..

CA Ravi sisodia

11 March 2011

According to me you should join DISA,IFRS,DIRM. its increase your worth in practice.

12 March 2011

Full form of DISA, DIRM.
Can IFRS or above two courses be joined after IPCC or one can only do after he becomes CA.
If i can join just after completion of IPCC, where can i join the course? I mean does ICAI gives the coaching or somewere else.

CA Ravi sisodia

12 March 2011

Diploma in Insurance and Risk Management (DIRM)

Diploma in Information Systems Audit (DISA)

these courses offered by ICAI for CA members only.

CA Ravi sisodia

12 March 2011

after IPCC you can join CS or CFA(US) for batter opportunities.

12 March 2011

Can i Pursue CFA in India?

CA Ravi sisodia

12 March 2011

after graduation you can join CFA(US).

CA.Ankit Gulgulia (Jain)

12 March 2011

There are several Courses that do a large value addition to a practicing CA today some of them are

DISA , DIRM , CFA , CPA , CFM , CS , Dipl. in IFRS , Valuation , SAP (ERP).

12 March 2011

@Ankit: Can i join the SAP(ERP) and Diploma in IFRS course after i complete IPCC group 1 or after CA Finals? Which all institute offer it?

Author Pulkit Gupta

14 March 2011

See I w'd suggest you to complete your IPCC first.
There is no point in discussing IFRS or SAP or whatever till the completion of IPCC.

CA Paresh Bhagwat

17 March 2011

I think there is lot of opportunities in Internal Audit Segment, so you can opt for CIA Degree (Certified Internal Auditor).
Please google for further information...

17 March 2011

What duration is CIA course? Where can one do this?

RG - A Helping Hand

In CCI a frequently asked question is what are the options available after CA or CS? So please find below some suggestions.

There are many courses which you can pursue with CA or CS. However the choice and decision depends upon many factors like one’s own interest, cost, duration, time devotion etc. depending upon your circumstances.

In this regard I’d suggest you to explore your own interest and then decide what you want to do in future.

Some of the options available are:

1. CS, ICWA, CFA (US), CMA(UK). These are Long term duration with more than 3 years.

2. CPA, CFP, CIA, CISA etc. are medium term duration depending upon the devotion and your level of knowledge.

3. Further there are many certification programmes like, CIFRS, NCFM, CMA (US) etc. NCFM course is conducted by the Indian Stock Exchanges and concerned with security market.

The combination of CA+CFA is good in case the interest is for Investment banking and Portfolio Management.

The combination of CA+CPA is also a good one in case interest is in Accounting and Auditing field.

The Combination of CA+CS is also good. With this combination you will be able to handle Secretarial deptt along with Account and finance deptt. It is also very helpful to take top chances to work with top management.

Combination of LL.B. with CS

With CS qualification you may join LL.B. to convert yourself into a complete package of lagal person. With CS+LL.B. combo you can also get the chance with top management level. LL.B. is a very good combination with CS because overall approach required for both the courses is same.

With additional LL.B. qualification you can easily and confidently handle Legal work/department along with the secretarial work/department. Later on you may be get promoted to legal and secretarial head.

Hope this information help you. You are welcome to share your thoughts.

RG