LCI Learning

RPU 4.7 NOT GENERATING FVU

Page no : 2

karthik (CMA) (74 Points)
Replied 02 September 2023

complaint mail sent to the mentioned mail id

jayeshpatel (account asst) (2 Points)

Facing same issue, any one please gives me solution.

Student (Student) (301 Points)

T-FV-3175 Either you are using old FVU version or old challan file (i.e. .csi file), please use the latest FVU version and challan file available at www.tin-nsdl.com and validate the file.

SAME PROBLEM EVEN AFTER DOWNLOADING NEW .CSI FILE

CA VIVEK KUMAR GUPTA (Proprietor) (24 Points)

WE ALL ARE GETTING ERRO CODE - T-FV-3175 , BUT DUE DATE FOR 1ST QUARTER WAS 30.09.2023  AND WE HAVE NOT UPLOADED RETURN WITHIN 30.09.2023.

so will it attract late filing fee.

Mehul Dugar (Business) (32 Points)

Still 29 days left! You seem to be a little lost. September just started. 

susheel kumar (na) (22 Points)
Replied 03 September 2023

also facing the same issue.

Floss Hype (54 Points)

Originally posted by : Neelesh Viswanathan
Spoke to Protean Call centre and she asked to email the screenshot along with the TAN, portal from which CSI file is downloaded, CSI file and error.log etc to tin_returns @ proteantech.in  ..... everyone please do accordingly so that in future those chaps would use some foresight and create a better system so that we don't lose our time on such things

Mailed them. Please update if you get any response, I will do the same. Thanks for sharing this !

1 Like

Floss Hype (54 Points)

Originally posted by : Neelesh Viswanathan
Spoke to Protean Call centre and she asked to email the screenshot along with the TAN, portal from which CSI file is downloaded, CSI file and error.log etc to tin_returns @ proteantech.in  ..... everyone please do accordingly so that in future those chaps would use some foresight and create a better system so that we don't lose our time on such things

Mailed them. Please update if you get any response, I will do the same. Thanks for sharing this !

1 Like

Neelesh Viswanathan (94 Points)

Sure, I will share anything received from them, or even if I get some resolution from somewhere else

2 Like

Nitin Limbkar (6 Points)

I am also problem of error while validation with RPU 4.7 but now I have got solution.This is because invalid file format of .csi file.hence I used .csi file from tds site old system.now my 26 Q1 file validated successfully only shows statistics of not matched chalan.if you give correct bsr code ,chalan number and date their is no issue after file upload.

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/4-7-rpu-validation-602437.asp

Sanjay Kumar Rathi (Practice) (51 Points)

.CSI FILE FROM TDS SITE OLD SYSTEM IS SHOWING NIL CHALLAN...WHEN NEW SYSTEM IS THERE TO DOWNLOAND .CSI FILE THEN WHY TO USE OLD CSI FILE & WHAT IS NECESSITY TO ATTACH CSI FILE IF ONE CAN USE OLD FILE WITH CHALLAN MISMATCH ERROR. SEEMS THIS SOLUTION IS NOT PERFECT...SOME SOLUTION WITH NEW CSI FILE MUST BE THERE WITHOUT CHALLAN MISMATCH ETC ERROR

1 Like

The CSI file shows 8.1 in the first line after the ^ mark. So we'll have to wait until the Income Tax portal makes changes to the CSI file format to suit FVU ver 8.2 and also makes the 1st line to state 8.2 instead of 8.1 after the ^ mark (generally after the name of deductor). I think there's no point attempting again and again until we get a new CSI file wherein 8.2 is stated in the 1st line. Just sharing my opinion though.

1 Like

Rajiv Kumar Jain (9 Points)

Not resolved, i hv also written to nsdl, but no reply recd.

Sanjay Kumar Rathi (Practice) (51 Points)

If you attempt e-filing in the Income Tax portal, it states that FVU 8.2 version is needed, but when you download a CSI from the same portal, the downloaded file shows 8.1 after the 3rd ^ character in the 1st line, when opened in a text editor. So the fault lies at the Income Tax portal from where we're obtaining the CSI file (they've not migrated to the FVU 8.2 format). Maybe we would all have to email epay.helpdesk @ incometax.gov.in and point out that they're still issuing CSI files as per FVU-8.1 format and should change the systems to align with the FVU-8.2 format.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: