Easy Office
LCI Learning

How to prepare effective notes

Page no : 4

Star @ Home (CA Final) (250 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

You have a beautiful way with your notes to us! Good writing skills, well presented. 

I find it easier to make notes in the margin in the Text book and underline , circle or highlight important points. That way my Text book becomes my notebook! During revision only marked points and own writing are revised.  For accounts and problems, work it out for practice. wherever it be in textbook or notebook, notes in the mind is important.

1 Like

swati (ca final student) (157 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

realy very useful

1 Like

CA Dauzi Pathan Imran Khan (Chartered Accountant in Practise)   (1678 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

Are yaar Mein kabhi bhi notes nahi prepare karthaa...!!!

I think its time waste...

So, ur advices are not a kind of mine..!!!

If I am too frank..

sorry!!!

Smile Onn..!!

1 Like

SHIVAM GROVER (student) (304 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

thanks for sharing.....i am cwa final 2 rank holderand a ca final student even though i always confuse abt how to make good notes but realy u solve my problem..........kepp on sharing good things and best of luck for yourr future dear..............

1 Like

ravi. (article trainee) (424 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

its an amazing article...fabulous.....thank you resham...very nice article to read after a long time...

1 Like

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

@ Ravikant, Vivek sir, Aditya Sir, Madhavi, San-buddy, Swati di, Pratik, Krishna teja -  Thank you all for noticing the post...

@ Rahul Sir - Thank you for the motivation...

@ Simranjeet ji - You further boosted my morale.. thanks

@ Priyam - Thanks a lot dear for your comments. smiling is good.. keep on smiling..

@ Richa di - THank you for your TM Greatttt...

@ Muskaan - THanks dear , good that my efforts paid off... and i could be of help to you..!

@ Imraan - No need for sorry... Its your view... Somehow it wont change my view coz i know how much it has paid off... how much it has benefitted me...

@ Suni ji - Bingo! even I do that also... thanks for your comments..

Thanks a ton

(Guest)

hmmm.vry nice post...bt pata h 1 bar dar gyi thi...its vry long...bt jab strt ki padna to cmplt bina kiye raha nhi gya...good job...keep it up...

1 Like

ROHIT CHATURVEDI (CA Final Student ) (2298 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

hey very helpful post ..............but it is not compulsory to prepare notes

I also topped my school in 12th boards but i never prepared such types of notes.............what i believe is indepth study of the subject but everyone has his own style of studying......

So nice effort ...keep it up:)

1 Like

Replied 10 January 2011

Originally posted by : ravi.

its an amazing article...fabulous.....thank you resham...very nice article to read after a long time...

Thank you so much Raviji !!

CA Dauzi Pathan Imran Khan (Chartered Accountant in Practise)   (1678 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

Thats Good Resham..!!

And also ur post can't change my view...

So, Its balanced..!!!

But may be in future, when ever I thought to prepare notes, I will follow ur suggestions..

Pakka..!!!

Smile Onnn..!!!

Replied 10 January 2011

Originally posted by : sneha chhajer

hmmm.vry nice post...bt pata h 1 bar dar gyi thi...its vry long...bt jab strt ki padna to cmplt bina kiye raha nhi gya...good job...keep it up...

Thanks yaar sneha... thats why i mingled it with some witty quotes... 

Replied 10 January 2011

Originally posted by : ROHIT CHATURVEDI

hey very helpful post ..............but it is not compulsory to prepare notes

I also topped my school in 12th boards but i never prepared such types of notes.............what i believe is indepth study of the subject but everyone has his own style of studying......

So nice effort ...keep it up

Thank you Rohit!! Yes you are right everyone has their own view... but its really great.. please share some secrets of your style of studying!

Replied 10 January 2011

Originally posted by : P IMRAN KHAN

Thats Good Resham..!!

And also ur post can't change my view...

So, Its balanced..!!!

But may be in future, when ever I thought to prepare notes, I will follow ur suggestions..

Pakka..!!!

Smile Onnn..!!!

Thanks friend!! Smile onnn..!!:P

1 Like

Bharath (C.A,C.S) (3983 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

EXCELLENT POST RESHAM,....VERY USEFUL FOR EVERYONE,...

MY HEARTY WISHES FOR UR GRT GRT POST,...

KEEP GOING FRND,...

ALL THE BEST

1 Like

ROHIT CHATURVEDI (CA Final Student ) (2298 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

@ Resham: I believe in deep study of the subject.............notes can only help us to remember but not to understand the subject

But ya notes or some creative techniques are really very helpful to learn some dates, sections, numbers etc.

I feel that If you thoroughly study your book and go through that book before your exams you will not only have conceptual clarity and be able to tackle diverse problems relating to the matter but also to score wonderful marks with any type of tricky question......which you can't solve with the help of notes

Again, I want to add that some self made creative techniques are very helpful to learn rules.:)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: