Easy Office
LCI Learning

How to prepare effective notes

Page no : 5

Abhijit Korgaonkar (Final Student) (1243 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

Very nice post Resham.. i also belive in preparing notes.. but its getting quite difficult to follow while preparing for final...

It seems you have put a lot of effort behind this post.. good presentation of thoughts.. keep sharing..

1 Like

CA Chirag Haraniya (Chartered Accountant) (902 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

Its really gr8 to read.......nd very mch useful...... Thanx  a ton for such an excellent work......... Keep Sharing.........

1 Like

(Guest)

thats really helpful.....keep sharing.....

1 Like

rekha rajpurohit (student) (433 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

hey resham:)...ur post is quite good and helpful.....the tips provided by u are all perfect and it will benefit all surely....:D thanks for the post....keep sharing

1 Like

(Guest)

thanks for sharing.................

1 Like

Suresh Singh Rajput (Accounts) (176 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

very good information

1 Like

Shekhar (Employee) (255 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

Classic...superb...thanks for sharin....

1 Like

Manjul Soni. (CA Student.) (1407 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

Very experience full info................

Nice .............

1 Like

(Guest)

i myself have experienced d importance of good quality notes after giving my 2nd attempt of pcc. i made notes of each and everything,by sacrificing many nights . resham i would like to congratulate u 4 ur superb handwriting and ur excellent note-making skills. dis article will surely help me and many more like me...... god bless.

1 Like

mallika agrawal (CA FINAL ) (855 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

hey thanks resham, for the grt post.. i always want to make notes... but as soon as i started the very next moment after writing one para or 2 i stoped thinking as it is so much time consuming,, nw i have only 4 months for preparation and in this time making notes is just not preferable so plz guide me wht to do..

waiting eagerly

thanks

1 Like

Nikhil Kothari (CEO at Sequinox Business Advisories)   (4671 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

Wow... what an article.... :)Its really superb an very usefull to all students, infact every student must make his own notes in his own handwritting.

I have prepared my 1st notes of Mercantile Law of CPT , which become veryuseful to me. Infact after 3 years of gap also i can easily memorise all the concepts with section. After this i prepared notes for all subjects of CPT.  Later for IPCC i became quite lazy and prepared notes only for Costing and FM, for this i am still suffering....:/

So i request all the students to prepare their own notes in thier own handwritting because i have seen many students who dont prepare their notes and borrow their friends notes or even they type the notes in computer . So please avoid it, as the notes prepared by different people may not be much usefull to you compared with the notes prepared by you, because some comcepts may be difficult to you which you may require to give more importance and the same concepts may be easy to your friend and he may not give much importance to that and may not cover in his notes also and atlast you may have to suffer from this.

Sorry Resham for being late...

Congratulations for your ranks and really your handwritting is very nice.

1 Like

(Guest)

hii Resham

After reading this article, I am sure those students who don’t go for self made notes, would give a second thought to it, & for those who already considers it as an important  part of studies, like me, will be able to make studies more effective & more importantly…

more interesting.

I liked your Article very much. Its full of substance.

All quotes are just superb. Editing is crispy & Presentation is very gud.

Your talent reflects in your work.

1 Like

Arniv Sharda (CA Final) (3006 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

thanks a lot for such wonderful tips

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

Am just dumbstruck... Thank you for the Awesome response... I will surely reply each and everyone but the fact is that am getting too late for my music class... Will get back when i return...

Once again thanks...

CA Sanat Pyne (F.C.A. & M.COM) (19992 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

NICE POST.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: