Easy Office
LCI Learning

How to prepare effective notes

Page no : 3

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

Originally posted by : Nabeel

Really its SUPERB!!!!!!!!!!! Excellent Resham........

Your writing is also very gud....... Tumhare post and writing ki tareef karne ke liye hamare paas shabdon ki kami pad gayi hai.......... Maashaallah....... Subhaanallah

If you find such difficulty that ask Resham to make a notes thereon ! 

Replied 10 January 2011

Originally posted by : RIDHII

well  i attented a different conversion all together..

wen i was in pcc... i used to make notes no doubt about that..:)

bt after cumming in final it was impossoble yaar.. trust me u read eveything n tym elapse..lol

seriusly..even CA VINOD GUPTA  also told us in a seminar by council regarding reading more n more.. it is for final i am talking and not for pcc....

moreover i personally think a topic can be learnt very easily making notes as the way suggested above...:)

tc

ridhi

Fully agree with Ridhi. 

In CA Final syllabus expands day by day as a Galaxy.

More you try to make notes of a subject; more you left behind. 

Hence it is always better to make certain remarks at margin of the book itself.

More your read; more command you have.

We in profession; read only for one time and it is grasped for all time ! This is not a miracle at all - this is just the result of concentration about the job.

While in profession; we can't make notes of important things.

Hence notes are kept in MIND.

It may look as mindblowing but really it works. 

When I joined my profession; then I saw that our boss use to read the TAX REFERENCE for 20 minutes and he could update.

After years; I could realize that it happened because he was regular in his reading.

For CA FINAL STUDENTS; it is worth noting that CACLUB help them a lot because everyday new material is published in a very tasty manner:P.

With daily reading; their reading speed goes up to a tremendous level which again help them to cover their syllabus easily. This is the only reason that CA Final Students are able to be connected with the site and regularly updating their knowledge. 

Please TAKE A NOTE ( OR NOTES ?) of the above post. 

5 Like

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

@ Ritika, Ajay Sir, Sandhya, Vinnzz, Prateekji , Parth - Thank you for the appreciation

@ Akhil Mittal - Thank you.. Yes you are right.. notes should be revised again and again.

@ Nabeel - Shukriya, Shukriya....

@ Surendra Sir - First of all you are very right...As they say," The greatest Pleasure in life is doing the things others say you can't"

and am not against tuitions but against commercialization of knowledge, education... The way today coaching centres run classes where they fill each class with a hundred students and after collecting fees forget everything about giving proper knowledge... they have further deteriorated the value of knowledge... Or else even i feel there is nothing better than a guide who can give you in depth knowledge...

And yes aptly said that its not always possible to prepare notes ( like in CA Final)... Even in some topics in IPCC/PCC repetitive reading does the trick... Thank you for your in-depth analysis...

Replied 10 January 2011

Originally posted by : CMA. Sanjay Gupta

Wowww.....What an Article Resham? I was thinking to write an article on this topic but simply could not get time and even if i had time i would not have been able to write this article as well as you did. 10/10 on presentation.

View expreesed in this article completely matches with my view. I also preferred selfmade notes for a few simple reason---

1) When you prepare your notes yourself you have to study the topics and subjects well and you are not going through the topics for learning you are going through it to get aclear concept and understand it. So half the preparation is done while making notes.

2) Finally it will always be more easy to understand and revise self made notes. Because you know the content of it.

Keep it up.....I know lots more yet to come......

Sanjay Sir has expressed his own experience with great motivational words to the students. 

Clap......

Ravikant (Accountax) (6285 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

Wow...Itz Worth Posting in Articles.....Carry On!!

1 Like

Rahul Sharma (Student + A.M.- Finance)   (2530 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

I complete agree with Sanjay Sir and Surendra Sir...........

Your article is Superbbbbbbbbb and your writing is tooooooo good

aur kya kahun

sab ne bahut kuch kah diya

Thanks for Sharing with us----Rahul

1 Like

Simranjeet Singh (Proprietor at S Simranjeet & Associates Company Secretaries)   (4396 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

Wow wat a gr8 and outstanding  post yaar........

very very good , valid points mentioned ..........

keep sharing.......... 

1 Like

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

Good and nice tips and it is useful for all the students

1 Like

(Guest)

I dont know why i cant stop smiling after reading ur article.......:D....yaar....its wonderful....keep it up....the info u have put in is amazing.again a smiley for u:)

1 Like

CS Richa Sharma (company secretary) (2221 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

Very True n practical words..

“Nothing is better than handwritten notes if you want to understand as well as retain things in your mind… The more you write, the more you understand and the more you read your own handwritten notes, the more you will be able to remember, retain and even recall.”

Thanks for sharing... ur experience n

knowledge... Greatttttttt post...

1 Like

Aditya Maheshwari (CA in Practice) (35867 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

Wonderful post.

1 Like

Madhavi (CA - FINAL) (1342 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

very nice posting. thanks for sharing
1 Like

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

Superb, Fabulous Eforts Resham. Keep Sharing

1 Like

pratik (CA) (1186 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

thank you resham......................

Originally posted by : Hardik Dave
Realy true, i am also read my subjects with reading,thanku friend, realy appericiate words.smile. Many time i busy thats why i write my handwriting and reading, very excelent words.smile. friend
1 Like

Krishna Teja (Chartered Accountant) (1007 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

very nice

thanks for sharing

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: