what will be better Icwa or Cfa

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 10 March 2011

I m a MBA Finance student(age 22+) and recently I got a job in Icici bank but it's a sales type job and want to study more in finance. So what will be the best option 1. Distance Cfa 2. Icwa. And if their is other better option then plz tell me..

BALU.... (Expert)
10 March 2011

Then the best is CFA (USA)it has world wide scope..

Pragnesh Sitapara (Expert)

It depend on your interest for specific field, if you like to go accounting and costing job then ICWAI is better option other then CFA else if you wish to continue with same profile then CFA is best option. Final decision is your hand. both the options have their own importance.