Avail 50% discount on all online CA classes for Nov Exam(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code NOV15

Home > Experts > Career > Want to complete my graduation?

Want to complete my graduation? (Career)

This query is : Open

I am an IT professional with 12 years work experience, I had failed in my final year B Sc-Chemistry in 1992 through mumbai university, i now want to complete my graduation in any other alternative easier subject thru mumbai or any recognized univ. Can anyone please help

Ankur Garg

Well it is great to hear that you want to complete your B Sc-Chemistry through Mumbai University. I would suggest you to visit Mumbai University College where you had enrolled yourself way back in 90s. Please visit them with relevant documents for first and second year.

They will tell you the exact procedure to complete your graduation now.

All the best

Thanks Ankur for your reply, though I did check with university at Kalina but unfortunately none of them could give me a proper solution to my case, since its not a regular case. They suggested I should enrol from the first Year for full time or correspondence. Since i am a working professional its not a feasible option. Please advise