urgent : wrongly selected TDS section 94B instead of 92B

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 01 April 2011

We have deposited TDS on salary for the month of Nov'2010 in section 94B instead of 92B.
So,we have sumbitted request letter to Income Tax (TDS) at Charni Road, Mumbai.

Please let me know what is next step?
(Still Income tax haven't change the challan to correct section) Please tell me how will change it from 94B to 92B. If we need to sumbit it to bank then pls let me know?

We have deposited TDS by CITI bank and CITI bank is not authorise the TDS payment . CITI bank sending request to IDBI Bank & we got month with BSR code of IDBI Bank.

Pls help me urgently

Murtaza Bhagat (Expert)

wait for response otherwise check challan status from tin-nsdl...if dept. do rectification

if you have a copy of letter which written to circle,then no problem.....hold as a proof

otherthing is that, if you want to know what is happening then you have to go to the tds div. to ask about the response