urgent-format of acceptance of resignation letter

10 September 2009

can anyone plz provide me the format of letter of acceptance of resignation of statutory auditor of a public ltd. co?

Its a casual vacancy due to dissolution of CA firm of statutory auditor.

Thanks in advance..

Ankur Garg (Expert)
10 September 2009

Ankur Shah (Expert)
05 October 2009

Sub: Resignation from Auditorship

This is to inform you that due to our pre-occupation in other assignments, we are not in a position to devote ourtime to the affairs of the Company. Accordingly, we are submitting our resignation as Statutory Auditors of thecompany with effect from ___________
We therefore, request you to treat this letter as our resignation from the Statutory Auditors of the Company.

Thanking You
Yours Faithfully,