Undertaking for single registration

Dear Experts

In single service tax registration for a properioter,is there any requirement of undertaking?

Please tell me the documents required for registartion of a properioter in service tax.

Thanks in Advance

CA Vikas Acharya (Expert)

yes a simple undertaking is required..

in the following format:
FORM OF DECLARATIOIN

To,
The Suprintendent,
Service Tax Range-XI, Div-dfdfdf
Noida

I have made the declarationfor being registered in terms of section 69 of the Finance Act, 1994 (32 of 1994)
1. Name : xxxxxxxx
2. Address of the Business Premises : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
3. Date of commencement of Business:-
4. Taxable Services:- OTHER THAN IN THE NEGATIVE LIST
5. Date from which service tax is payable:-
Turnover of the services since the data when service tax became payable:-
Financial Year Turn over of taxable services service Tax interest payable, if any

6. Along with this declaration I am enclosing the detail in form-1 for for being registered with service tax department.

Place: Signature

other than this pan card, address proof required and a power of authority on letter head required.