CA Vikas Acharya
( Expert )
25 April 2013
yes a simple undertaking is required..
in the following format:
FORM OF DECLARATIOIN
Service Tax Range-XI, Div-dfdfdf
I have made the declarationfor being registered in terms of section 69 of the Finance Act, 1994 (32 of 1994)
1. Name : xxxxxxxx
2. Address of the Business Premises : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
3. Date of commencement of Business:-
4. Taxable Services:- OTHER THAN IN THE NEGATIVE LIST
5. Date from which service tax is payable:-
Turnover of the services since the data when service tax became payable:-
Financial Year Turn over of taxable services service Tax interest payable, if any
6. Along with this declaration I am enclosing the detail in form-1 for for being registered with service tax department.
other than this pan card, address proof required and a power of authority on letter head required.