This query is : Resolved 

11 January 2017

Hello, I want to ask a question... as one of my friend is engaged in the business of Providing Security Service in mines, he has not filled the return for the A.Y 2012-13 & 2014-15 and T.D.S has been deducted for such A.Y amounts to Rs. 60,000/-. As he wants to refund that T.D.S amount now. What is the process to recover that T.D.S amount. As I know filling of return is time barred for such two A.Y. kindly give suggestions regarding the matter.

ACA Anurag (Expert)
12 January 2017

Kindly talk to local AO

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

× Online Coaching My Enrolled Courses
Articles Forum News Experts Exams Share Files Income Tax Accounts Career Corporate Law Service Tax Video Judgements Rewards Top Members Events Albums Find Friends Featured Feed Scorecard Bookmarks Mock Test Poll Notification Knowledge Finder Coaching Institutes Trainee Corner Jobs
close x