Tax Benefits in Goa, Daman&diu

22 October 2007

I want to know about all tax benefits in Goa, Daman & Diu for a Polymer (Plastics) Company

R.V.RAO (Expert)
26 October 2007

DEAR SHARMAJI,
WHEN I CLICKED GOOGLE SEARCH BAR ,I GOT FOLLOWING INFO.AND HINTS.
IAM SURE YOU CAN GO THE WEBSITES BELOW GIVEN AND CAN GET SOME USEFUL INFO.

WEBSITE:
http://www.damandiu.org/industries/policyhigh.html
Income Tax Benefit @ 100% profits from industrial undertakings located in Growth ...
WEBSITE:
siadipp.nic.in/state/stateince.htm

One of the most attractive incentive offered by Goa State Government is the 25% ... The Government has decided that the benefit of sales tax exemption

WEBSITE:
www.technopreneur.net/goa1/investmentincentives.htm

Goa has been rated as the best in terms of social infrastructure in a study of ... The 10 year tax benefits under Section 81A of the Income Tax Act will be ...
www.indianrealtynews.com/index.php
R.V.RAO