Avail 50% discount on All CS & CMA subjects for Dec batch . Use coupon code Dec14

×
Home > Experts > Students > Syllabus of ipcc nov 2012

Syllabus of ipcc nov 2012 (Students)

08 October 2011

I will be appearing for IPCC in Nov 2012. Is there any chance that the syllabus will be changed for Nov 2012 ? If yes, when should I register for IPCC and when should I commence my studies ?

CA Pushpendra Gaur

10 October 2011

change of syllabes in ICAI is a routine part, but maximum of the syllabus remains the same

as there are changes in few subjects, but don't delay ur attempt for the same

many of the times it happens that certain changes took place in the laws but the same are not notified by ICAI for exam or notified for very late exams

I feel there are very less changes expected especially in IPCC exam

CA Pushpendra Gaur

10 October 2011

Even if you are not prepared for the examination in IPCC 2012 due to changes better drop ur attempy rather than postponing ur registration and studies

CCI Coaching Faculties