close x
Home > Experts > VAT > Supporting Documents required for VAT registration

Please Wait ..

to your account


Remember Me | Forgot your password?


Sign-up now

Join and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Alternatively, you can log in using:

Supporting Documents required for VAT registration (VAT)

Report Abuse
This query is : Resolved

( Querist )
24 June 2011

Please guide what are the supporting documents required to register under VAT for below mentioned business type:
1) Hindu Undivided Family (HUF)
2) Partnership
3) Private Limited Company
4) Public Limited Company
5) Society / Club / Trust
6) Govt. Department PSUs
7) Unlimited Companies
8) Limited Liability Partnership (LLP.

Kindly share your response, as I require to prepare for an examination.

B R Ramesh

( Expert )
25 June 2011


ID & address proof of the proprietor/partner/director

photograph of proprietor/partner/director/trustee

rent /lease/sale deed agreement of the business premises

partnership deed in case of firm/LLP

Moa/aoa in case of company

trust deed in case of trust/society

individual/firm/trust/company/society pan card.
electricity/gas/water bill of the business premises.

and registration fees



You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login ( Members Login ) now

Similar Resolved Queries :


Quick Links

back to the top