Study material IPCC Subjects Group 1

22 October 2009

I have gone thru the study material provided by ICAI. It is really very very exhaustive and explains each and every thing in details with required examples. But I was distressed when I could not get the answers for questions given after every chapter. Can you help me !!!

shakuntala chhangani (Expert)

Hi Swati, change the approach towards study. love the subject n the subject will love u. anyway you can refer P.C. Tulsian for A/c, Sujata gerg for Audit and N D Kapoor or Paduka Publication for Law. try to do meditation for 10 minutes every day. it will improve your memory power. Thanks and Regards,
CA Shakuntala Chhangani